Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Voting Thread: I "C" Red Battle Royale

Well I suppose he did. +1 to you and jimmyoneeye then. -1 in my book though.

Also there was another vote for CDBEAM in the original thread, but I'm not sure if that's
being counted yet until he reposts it in this one.

Last edited:
That's why I put on my tinfoil hat to vote. I felt silly. However I did not want to lose on account of my not having taken the time to vote for myself. Kind of like what elected officials do.

I'm not voting as I don't want to give in on one design. There are more than 1 that I truly enjoy, and would equally love to see in action.

Much better than my ideas, by far.

Excellent work, Wolf and CDBeam.

I like it!!!

Thanx Kilter !!!! The " Law Giver II " will " Deliver the Goodies "...and " Cross the Beams " !!!

And...Thanks Bloompyle for the words of encouragement !!

CDBEAM=======>

Attachments

• Law Giver II will cross the beams 1.png
    Law Giver II will cross the beams 1.png
    207.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

Pman

I vote for more ice cream! I mean who doesn't like ice cream?

I'm kind of in with bloompyle on this. I feel like I need to vote but also feel bad about voting for just one. If I could I would just vote for Lazerbeak.....
Since life involves hard choices, I will vote for CDBEAM777 and jimmyoneeye as a second in case CDBEAM777 has to back out for any reason.

I would like to express my gratitude to ALL participants and a humble bow to our host Sir Lazerbeak:)

I vote for more ice cream! I mean who doesn't like ice cream?

I'm kind of in with bloompyle on this. I feel like I need to vote but also feel bad about voting for just one. If I could I would just vote for Lazerbeak.....
Since life involves hard choices, I will vote for CDBEAM777 and jimmyoneeye as a second in case CDBEAM777 has to back out for any reason.

I would like to express my gratitude to ALL participants and a humble bow to our host Sir Lazerbeak:)

THANX Pman for the vote. It is unlikely that I will back out....as I am now about 70% complete !!! And yes....our biggest vote is 4 LB !!! He put a match to the fuse ...going to the explosive of inovation and evolution of the HH !!!! :eg::eg::eg:

CDBEAM=======>

Last edited:
This was a very hard decision - I'm sad I couldn't vote for more than one but..

I'll vote for CDBEAM because:
a) I like unusual hosts
b) I like steampunk
c) I like POWER