Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: >110mW PHR, >140mW 4x & >170mW 6x Blu-Rays

Estimated pricing?

Well with a lower price of the drives... <$400 USD.. With special lens it's $430 USD...

It's $30 more than some but made by someone who worked with electronics for 10 years...
This is a *must* have BR from IgorT, I can't wait, 400mw+ is such a small package; sweet, sweet :):)

IgorT

So your devices are used to support subliminal learning? Wow, it's a fascinating world, I think that there are no boundaries in such an electronic field for smart people...
For good luck someone of them has decided to spend a big slice of his time manufacturing excellent lasers....:beer:

Yes subliminal learning is what they do.

I make all devices for it.

One has to make people half asleep, another measures relaxetion and makes sure they dont falll too much asleep through a sensor in the user's pakm. a sensor that vibrates like a phone if someone falls asleep...

I also made an EEG to measure Brainwaves in the two hemispheres.
I couldn't afford one so i just made it.

Then i wrote simple software to interpret the datastream and convert it into stereo music left from left hemisphere and right speaker on the right one.

I did experiments on many people and every single one had an individual sound. :yh:

Now imagine how much work, and programing goes into that. Soldering all the electronics is the the easy part for me. Developing and testing them on the other hand...

A laser is easy in comparison..

No wonder i etch and solder my drivers by hand...

Making a laser with a ready-made driver is a joke to me.
That takes like 10 minutes. With all the precautions and tests i do it becomes hours tho.

I make devices to test my devices basically. A laser i make goes through so many tests, that it fully tested by the time it's made...

People now get a FlexDrive 12x9mm with a switcher, a coil and an op-amp for $20 and then they bitch about how expensive it is!

Probably cos they don't understand how it works...

A Flex is a goood cheap driver, people! I just wish it was stable, but i have to make it somewhat stable first...

Last edited:
Wow, that is pretty cool. The closest I have come to that is downloading Hemi-Sync MP3's, LOL. Sounds like you are working with some people doing some kick ass consciousness research, awesome. You do the fringe circuitry, I have heard of that stuff before.

Last edited:

IgorT

Wow, that is pretty cool. The closest I have come to that is downloading Hemi-Sync MP3's, LOL. Sounds like you are working with some people doing some kick ass consciousness research, awesome. You do the fringe circuitry, I have heard of that stuff before.

The circuit is simple really, i can even do it by hand.

It uses a simple NTC thermistor and a microprocesor - to talk to the comp.

The software is harder, took me two weeks to write...
But i used to do simple 3D software as a kid... :whistle:

I've done as much research as they did, if not more...

Recorded autosugestion 12yrs ago, EEG recordings of altered states / replaying through LS devices 10yrs ago and so much more i don't have time to write, they could do so much more if they put electrodes on their heads! I could even build them into existing devices to contact on the forhead..

They just don't like my electrodes... :wtf:

But never mind, they limit themselves to the simple approach with two BioFeedback devices i developed for them 10yrs ago...

Both talk to software on a computer, but could detect altered states/relaxation easier with the addition of the EEG i made...
Instead i have to program breath pattern recognition with GSR BioFeedback monitoring....

I could do so much more for them, if they allowed some of my ideas. I didn't believe their claims until i saw their test results, BTW..
At first i was just developing the devices to the required specs...

Later on, i became more interested in their approach, and proposed some ideas. Demonstrated the EEG. Wanted to do EEG training (alpha waves are easy to control with breathing).

But they hide their methods from me, thinking i would reveal them or something...

We have some non disclosure agreements, i don't sell their devices to anyone else... They know they could trust me enough after 10 years.

I just need more access to their customers, to do the training with them... :yh:

Well, at least hey extended my deadlines a little so i can breathe.

Last edited:

IgorT

I could send you MP3's of my CD's..... :evil:

I am down with trying anything new. The Hemi-Sync was similar to what you where talking about. It puts slightly different sound frequencies in the left and right ears and then they are able to form wave fronts between the two hemispheres and this has a huge effect on how coherent the brain function becomes. It is all done with sound.

IgorT

Well, i made some CDs with noise instead of binaural beats.
I encoded the frequencies into the difference between the left and the right noise.

The noise sounds like water. It's "pink"-noise... It's much more pleasant to listen to, than two different tones (aka binaural beats)....

I can also use water recordings, in fact i once recorded an entire stream, and then rebuilt it in 3D with sound positioning on headphones.
Wanted to add the encoding, but that was many years ago, and then my EEG work ate my life for a few months... :angel:

Last edited:

IgorT

8x Diode MURDER FUND!!!!! :evil:

Dave started a thread for my torturing and murdering of an 8x diode!

The thread is here - CLICK CLICK!!!

Interested parties (people who want 8x lazores) should pay in! $10 USD is enough!

Also, i am starting an 8x drive purchase, so anyone interested in an 8x laser can get a drive for their build!

The drive is $170, and gets you a diode capable of 400mW+!!

I will make the 8x builds with full PIV plots and my medium custom lens or Jay's 405-G-1 lens by request!

Last edited:

IgorT

So, i expected more enthusiasm about MURDERING one or two 8x diodes...

Guys, do you even know what that means?

It will for the first time EVER give us an idea of what they can do.

I'd do it myself, if i had more munneyz, or orders at least, but i need to get me an 8x and keep it alive in a laser build for more lens tests...

Last edited:
So, i expected more enthusiasm about MURDERING one or two 8x diodes...

Guys, do you even know what that means?

It will for the first time EVER give us an idea of what they can do.

I'm always excited about murdering!

Oh diodes? I guess that's cool too.

jayrob

You should see a lot more interest in about 6 to 12 hours from now Igor.

Most of the U.S. members are asleep right now...