Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

Ricker

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

The 44 and 08 are triple divergent, 05,06,07,7A75/7K75 are double, and m-140/7875 are single divergence to put it in simple terms if I'm not all wet, but I believe that's about the facts.

That's a good way to look at it! Good job on the explanation RC!

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

That is cool! Unfortunately, I don't have any 1122 nm mirrors. Otherwise it would be possible to build a high power 561 nm lase based on two 130W YAG pumping chambers.

WOW, that has possibilities, it says you can get them with ( Section 3 line d. ) Fiber coupled output or collimated beam output.

Last edited:

btw Chris.. Did you see this on "Request for documents regarding 589 nm yellow laser builds" thread?

Yep, saw it. I didn't respond as not to clutter up the thread with just a wow, that's cool remark. i'd like one, but that price spread has me suspicious, i see that kind of price spread on alibaba all the time and it is never the real price.

Last edited:

I wish we knew how to read the box code on the block, there should be a GBall lens number in there and some work very well GBall intact with a 3X BE, so far I get half that are useable and 1/4 that are very good, the GBall is a seemingly very efficient lens and these diodes will do 7 watts from what I have seen.

Side by side with a nubm44/3 element and 3XBE a " Good focus " nubm05's GBall with a 3XBE will hold it's own at 25 feet burning cardboard, could possibly be a little stronger at the point, now if the nubm44 is used with a G2 and 3XBE then the spot is wider than the ( Good focus ) GBall 05 and 3XBE

It's a real shame these don't have a can/window version, they appear to be 2 watts stronger than the 7A75 with the same raw emitter divergence.

The 44 and 08 are triple divergent, 05,06,07,7A75/7K75 are double, and m-140/7875 are single divergence to put it in simple terms if I'm not all wet, but I believe that's about the facts.

RC, this is indeed, really a very interesting observation. So, perhaps the 05 with GBall and your setup is the way to go in terms of price/power.

This VCSEL has been in my watch list for 3 years now...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOVALUX-LA...611642?hash=item54129e377a:g:CCEAAOSw5VtZ2P67

I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy one. I'm curious to see if I can get it running, and want to learn about the technology a bit. This one is likely a doubled 1064nm unit, and I'm hoping it doesn't require driving some internal crystal oven. There is a blue one for sale too, and I'm not sure if it is doubled also.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOVALUX-LA...d=361089611642&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Now I'm debating whether I want to buy the green or blue one. Wish the seller would do best offers.

You can always send the seller a counter offer, styropyro. I've done it when there was no offer icon and have gotten a few at my price. Sure can't hurt.

I wonder if that is ultimatekaiser's listing. Nah, the user name doesn't fit.

I have a handful of G9 lenses from 7875's and thought I would give these housings a try, for 99 cents I grabbed a few, even though they are not extra long they would work well for a fixed setting such as when using a beam expander, actually a 7875 with a G2 and 3X BE is a fun backyard burner, balloons beware. :eg:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222254746334

p.s. I scored some nice 7875's from Ricker.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nichia-NDB...629892&hash=item1a2a1ad0c6:g:Me4AAOSwvihY9oog

Last edited: