Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ok this has gone too far - JLSE/WANNABURN

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeGT

Yeah by now there is absolutely no excuse
He's had the 2 minutes it takes to respond with a pm/email by now. There is no excuse

or if he doesn't have the money at least say he's sorry.

Sorry means nothing at this point. He took money, never produced, and vanished. Essentially he stole and there is no excuse. The only redemptive thing he can do is refund her.

Last edited:

ARG

Sorry means nothing at this point. He took money, never produced, and vanished. Essentially he stole and there is no excuse. The only redemptive thing he can do is refund her.

I know there is no excuse, but he should at least say something, tell Reginak that's he's still working on it or something.

My point was that even if he doesn't have the money to give a refund he should post something here about why the refund has not been sent yet.

This is disappointing. I would have expected him to at least post, say "I'm sorry. I have no money now, as soon as I can I will repay."

I know there is no excuse, but he should at least say something, tell Reginak that's he's still working on it or something.

My point was that even if he doesn't have the money to give a refund he should post something here about why the refund has not been sent yet.

True, just being here would be better than nothing.

Then I never heard back. I just assumed the operation went badly....

haha sorry for the off topic but after I read this I immediately imagined a freak accident which resulted in a mutated creature with super powers..... Too much MARVEL these days :D.... :crackup:

ARG

Guess someone warned him or he watchted this thread.

Vids are removed now.

I think he just made them private, strange... He's YouTube profile still says he's active.

OK this may seem way off base but for all of you out there that may want to help JULSE out and hope he comes back let us HELP get back Regina's cash... I will donate 20$ It is our forum and we all benifate from what happens here. So we should take the good with the bad and help our fellow members..

Also regina I want that cerious host too lmao!

Last edited:

Pman

Am I missing something or as soon as someone kindly posts about money everyone disappears? Sad.

Well, the person that the thread was made by stopped posting two weeks before that and has been inactive for over a month now so the thread was just buried out of inactivity.

Why isn't he banned?

Regardless of what he's going through, If he has the equipment to make those hosts, then he has equipment worth enough money to get the refund money.

He's choosing to ignore the buyer, and choosing to not send a refund. Scamming, pure and simple.

I would have ran a background check and kicked in his front door by now :)
But, im from Chicago and not everyone was raised that way...

Status
Not open for further replies.