Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ok this has gone too far - JLSE/WANNABURN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, I hope reginak gets back every dollar. Quality of character has been shown in this stressful situation.

The fact that JLSE is MIA isn't helping either.

the hard truth is it doesn't matter if JLSE hasn't been on in months. HE knows he owes reginak money. at this point its no longer a "misunderstanding" "mis-communication" or any of that bullshit. he said he would pay her back and he has not :( . at this point i agree with reginak he has ripped her off.

even if he doesn't have the money the least he could do is keep her updated

Last edited:
Stuff like this is what makes me afraid to purchase on the forums.
I will never purchase a laser that is not built yet from someone here. I will only purchase already built ones that are ready to go.

I don't Care who the seller is and what there rep is. 1 year with no refund is too long.

Trevor

At this point, the money should be returned with inflation and a reasonable interest rate accounted for.

Moreover, why is JLSE not banned yet? He has shown a blatant disregard for a customer that would have gotten any other member banned in a second.

He has ten times over forfeited his privilege of selling to (or shall I say, "stealing from") this membership.

Trevor

ped

I cases like these we keep the accounts "open" for the time being , he'll never sell here but if we close the account, that gives him the perfect opportunity to say "I couldnt get in contact / resolve the matter as I have been banned".

I keep a close eye on these things.

All that said, his handling (or lack thereof) of this situation is shocking.

Last edited:
^ I couldn't agree more with PED, despite this situation & what many folks think it seems best to leave the other persons account in question active for now or whenever they should decide to chime in on this problem :beer:

I'm sorry to just chime in out of nowhere, been following this thread.. .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16589

Ok so I just noticed this was still going on.
Somewhere I read that his house got hit by that flood shortly after his last activity date. ( I looked up date of Toronto flood it was a few days after ) :(

But on to the point.
Back in June just before I graduated I bought a Pump diode and TEC plate from him. I sent him the money a few days after his last activity Not realizing he would be gone this long. ( I had just got a pm from him a few days before saying he had the diode and TEC ready and he would ship when he got the money. )
well it did not arrive and I got worried so I tried to find a way to contact him but had no luck. So I eventually just gave up.

However out of the blue on Sept 11 I got the diode and TEC. and I found something thing strange about it. based on label it was shipped on August 15 :thinking:. It took a month to get to me and I noticed it looked like The label had been taken off and a new one put on. What I also found interesting was it was a USPS label not on from Canada. ?????

Edit...

I found the post
Jlse, well his house flooded, and he was in a car wreck. I think he will be back in no time, can't keep a good man down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering now, dose any one know why he needed to change his forum name :thinking:
I liked his first one so what's up with that ?

He might have had a flood and he may have been in a car accident, I don't know, but unless
all his fingers are broken and in a cast he could type to Reginak and and try to make good
on the deal in one way or an other or tell her when he can.

Incommunicado is no way to be and I can think of no reason why other than avoidance.

I do hope Regina gets her funds back, good luck girl :D

On another note here is my experience with him so that others will know, I was not planning on ever saying anything about this but now that the dragon has reared his ugly head I feel it is necessary to let others know.

I bought a laser from him last year (paid way too much, was trying to help him out) and had problems with him taking way too long to fix it, yea it was new and just built. > http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/sold-scratch-built-445-1-3w-lots-pics-63049-3.html#post898381

After I received it I found it was not made right, you could not put the 18650 in and screw the tail cap on all the way down, it could not screw down the last few threads :mad:

So I contacted him and he said send it back I did right away, it took approx 2 months to get it back from him and only after many PM's asking when he was planning on fixing it.

I don't think this is any way to treat customers, I would never do this and expect to survive and or have any friends to talk to.

I don't mean to be harsh but this is just my experience.

Last edited:

DJNY

Has anyone a phone number of wannaburn / Joe?

Maybe lasersbee / Jerry or hakzaw1 / Len can be helpful here.

Afaik they are buddy-buddy with him!

Well then as far as you know you can say I'm
"buddy-buddy" with a lot of members on LPF...:whistle:

I E-Mailed him a few days ago... No word back yet.
I know he had some major problems with his house
flooding in the basement.

No... I don't have a Phone number for JLSE...

I hope JLSE and his family are OK... :undecided:

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.