Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF History 101

Happy Birthday to LPF! Learned a lot reading this thread :beer:

I may not have been here I the beginning, but I'm glad I'm here now. :)

Thanks for the great history lesson! I'll toast to that! :beer: +rep to ya

Cheers,
Clayton

Excellent history lesson! My 3 year was 2 months ago :p I feel so noob now, ha.

Doubt it's TJ. Could just use the account he used before to congratulate me, to post. Unless it was banned.. *checking*

BANNED... Eh, figures. Though I won't lie, was not happy to see that Ped deleted his comment..I normally agree with mod behavior. That being said, that comment meant a lot to read..like a coach telling the once bench warmer, that he's proud to have him on the team. I don't know how to explain it...but I was actually touched..oh well. I still have it sealed in memory, I guess that's all that counts. Still though...

Last edited:

Ironic

So much more respect for the Man now. Avery is now my Hero.

~ LB

You sir have won the Most Useless Posts award. This award is given to post whores, a$$ kissers, and wannabes. :wave:

In just over a month you have accumulated just under one thousand posts. 98% of said posts contain no useful information at all. I applaud your outright gall sir. I have yet to see a member who spreads such utter uselessness as you, and at the rate you do it.

Congratulations!!! You make the forum proud sir.

ryan_award.jpg

Members like you are why they made the rule that you have to be a member for a year to enter the Vets board.

I do my best. Most honored Sir :thanks:

I'll make you proud :cryyy:

~ LB

Great work! I learn something new every day. :)

Welcome back madmacmo! :beer:

You sir have won the Most Useless Posts award. This award is given to post whores, a$$ kissers, and wannabes. :wave:

In just over a month you have accumulated just under one thousand posts. 98% of said posts contain no useful information at all. I applaud your outright gall sir. I have yet to see a member who spreads such utter uselessness as you, and at the rate you do it.

Congratulations!!! You make the forum proud sir.

Members like you are why they made the rule that you have to be a member for a year to enter the Vets board.

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

I remember someone who had that posting style, a long time ago in LPF history...

Excellent history lesson! My 3 year was 2 months ago :p I feel so noob now, ha.

Doubt it's TJ. Could just use the account he used before to congratulate me, to post. Unless it was banned.. *checking*

BANNED... Eh, figures. Though I won't lie, was not happy to see that Ped deleted his comment..I normally agree with mod behavior. That being said, that comment meant a lot to read..like a coach telling the once bench warmer, that he's proud to have him on the team. I don't know how to explain it...but I was actually touched..oh well. I still have it sealed in memory, I guess that's all that counts. Still though...

I usually Screen Shoot stuff that is important to me and file
it away...:beer:

Jerry

:crackup: totally agreed. LOL, I was randomly reading old threads, and found one about this person, a hour ago. :crackup:

edit:
@offroadfreak8582
cool cat sliding uh? :D

Last edited:
I just noticed that there is one member that did not like this
Thread.....:whistle:
Someone seems to be tasting sour grapes... :eg:

Jerry

Looks like it Gun. It seems he was trying to humiliate Avery because he's pissed about being banned. It also seems that among many Vets, inflating your post count is highly frowned upon. I'm actually quite moved he put the effort he did into it. I'm sure many members got a chuckle out of it.

I shall cherish my award :D, I'm special!

~ LB

In my view, you love this forum and the friendships you've made here. You are well loved otherwise there wouldn't be so many people who stand up for you.

I'm sorry that something in your personality makes it difficult for you to change or that something happened in the past that has made the Mods and Avery ban you. There are a lot of members that miss you being around.

I love this forum too. Maybe it has evolved a bit and maybe what it is has changed from back in the day, but that may not be such a bad thing. I think Avery has a life just like everyone here, but the Forum is still here after 7 years. That's not an easy thing, especially considering all the personalities involved ;)

Best Regards Sir, it would have been nice to be friends :beer:

~ LB