Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers and Girlfriends

So a 11-13 year old girl that gets Forced into The sex World, hey why not let her, it's was Her Choice Right....

Read the first sentence of my previous post please.

Of course it's wrong if a girl of 11-13 gets forced into being a prostitute.

I do however think that if a girl/woman over 18 decides to do it to feed a drug addiction... that's her choice, she's not a victim.

I'm sure you can point out that "Hey, but that girl was hooked on drugs at 11 years of age" well, ok, than where were her parents?!?!

I just think that people have a choice in their lives, and much of the problem comes from people making bad choices. Once a choice is made, consequences follow.

At some point people have to take responsibility for their own lives.

Simple solution: These guys that screw around with little kids (knowingly) have been proven to be beyond rehabilitation.
Neuter them!

I'll second that. Unfortunately you'll have a bunch of left wing nut jobs start to yell that it's cruel and unusual punishment.

My political views lean left, but there are quite a few things I like on the right as well, hence I'm an independent.

umss

Maybe I'm just lucky but girls find it sexy that I have a scientific mind. This includes my degree in engineering and interests in lasers and astronomy. Maybe its how you present it that makes the difference.

Seems like you're trying to show off with that information ;)
May I remind you this forum is 99.99999% male XD

Who said you that you get it "for free" ? ..... have you never considered how much it cost you, in fact of home bills and fees, new car, dresses and makeups and gifts for the wife, extra expenses when the kids comes, and so on ? ..... "for free" is not exactly the right way for define it, i think ..... (just kidding )

haha :D
Not to mention the pretty lasers, e.g the hercules..

....... Once again confirming that women and lasers don't really mix.

I happen to disagree..

09a917b3.jpg

Photo0918.jpg

Last edited:
@Chezumss

An exception to the rule, does not change the rule unfortunately.

Would be nice to whip out my 1.5W 445nm on a first date (no pun intended:)).

Here are some questions to Krogith.

Exclude all the girls who are forced into it at 13. For the purpose of this question, they are peripheral and irrelevant.

Let's say there was a girl who, after leaving college, decided "OK... what job should i choose now?" and made a deliberate decision to become a prostitute. Is that wrong? And is it wrong for men to hire her?

Next question:
Same girl thinks "OK... what job should i choose now?" and decided to work at a strip joint to make money while she looked for a real job. Eventually she ends up in prostitution and doesn't bother getting a different job. Is that wrong? Is it wrong for men to hire her? Or is the key issue whether she likes it or dislikes it, and whether she continues because she has to in order to keep a roof over her head or continues because she doesn't mind it so much and doesn't really want another job?

Finally:
Let's say the girl, instead, got a job in a fast-food place. Limited pay, unintelligent work, long hours. She then doesn't have the time or energy to find another job or the money to pursue a new qualification with the intention of a different job at the end. Is that wrong? And is it wrong for people to order fast food off her?

@InfinitusEquitas: Haha... oldest profession. Meat-sharing hypothesis :D
I like your idea though. They could run a drug-test on all the girls, and ensure they were on contraception and check appropriate documents to check they were of-age and in the country legally. Then the women book a spot in a venue in which they could "advertise" themselves in the hope to get hired, and upon doing so they would have to verify in private with no others present to a trained counsellor that they were of age and that they were doing what they were doing voluntarily. The counsellor could have contacts in the police, so that if there was something bad going on the police could go bust the guys' chops. To enter the venue a man would have to have a CRB check, sign various documents and have a medical record check to obtain a pass which he could present each time he wanted to enter. All private rooms would be fitted with panic buttons. Haha... this set-up works! :D So the rules can be enforced! Krogith, try to pick holes in it...

EDIT: @InfinitusEquitas: Chez loves her long hard objects, especially if they produce emissions.
DR+FREUD.jpg

Last edited:
Mankind Is able to Choose There Own Path, I find it wrong but will not force my opinion on anyone. I might State my Thoughts but Mankind's Free Will gives everyone the choice to do as they wish, Good or Bad. It's Not my Job to do Any more than express my Thoughts on it and I too Love a Good Debate.

@JaiNobeZ

To all of your hypothetical questions, my personal answer is NO. Her life, her choices, consequences are also hers.

I think what you're suggesting is good in terms of regulation, and would work well, except that there should be some built in anonymity. Amsterdam has very similar polices from what I've heard.

Edit: What's a meat sharing hypothesis?

Last edited:

umss

Infinitus, you have now asked a question which will lead to Jai telling you about it, essay style because he loves psychology. D: D: D:!!!!
Man gives woman meat > she gives him sex.

Infinitus, you have now asked a question which will lead to Jai telling you about it, essay style because he loves psychology. D: D: D:!!!!
Man gives woman meat > she gives him sex.

That can be Taken Wrong :shhh: lol I guess both apply but the latter is less true when balanced with the true meaning :thinking:

Last edited:
@Chezumss

I majored in psychology, political science, history, criminal justice, and philosophy. I can handle an essay response ;)

Very funny answer btw :D

Edit: I'm gonna ask one of my more drunk friends to ask a girl a question "Would you like to taste my meat?" Can't wait to see the results:D

Last edited:
Meat sharing hypothesis is basically what Chez said. Women stay at home and look after kids, men go out and hunt. We all understand this to be the case. According to Jared Diamond's observation of some tribe somewhere (i forget where, it's in his book "Why Is Sex Fun?") on average, the females would provide more calories of food than the men. Reason being that men would occasionally drag home a massive carcass with loads of calories of meat on it and "bring home the bacon" but most days would come home empty-handed whereas women would collect and kill spiders, grind palm-starch and commit various other boring but successful activities to provide food. So women's food supply was more stable and reliable. Meaning there must be some other benefit to a man bringing home meat.
At first he thought it was because palm starch does nothing but provide energy and the tribespeople need protein too, but the men would also hunt for honeycomb which is essentially just energy and women would also kill small animals near their home and cook those, so there was enough protein to go around. The reason is that when a man brings home a massive carcass everyone wants some, including other women. So that puts him in a very powerful potentially gene-spreading position. This is basically the meat-sharing hypothesis (although Jared Diamond, as far as i remember, didn't call it this).

It was given this nickname after it was observed that in some other primate species (i forget which, but i assume it wasn't Bonobos because they're pretty... crazy...) it would frequently occur that the males, after hunting, would withdraw food from the females until they were provided with sex. Doing so got the genes spread.

After we were told about this idea in class i declared "Alright everyone, barbecue at my place this weekend!" ...I'm a bit of a clown in my Psychology class... :p

Also, anonymity was maintained in Vienna during masked balls by, guess what, a mask! :D That'd be a fun addition to my set-up for the prevention of the threats of prostitution. And, while there should be a right to anonymity, it should be only a sort of superficial anonymity which the law could strip away any time it seemed appropriate. Basically, otherwise there's total deindividuation, which is a bad thing in most cases.

@JaiNobeZ

Interesting hypothesis. I appreciate the detail. Most of what I learned in college has been erased by many nights of binge drinking I'm afraid:eek:

With regards to anonymity, the reason I brought it up is that many men would still seek illegal means to access prostitutes if going the legal route meant making their activities public.

There is the big Stigma problem to deal with, and without some anonymity being in place legalization would not work.

Last edited:
Don't Worry. This Worlds Morals are on a Marching Path and You Just Might See In Your Lifetime the "Stigma" of the Mass Majority Change and They Agree with What you Obviously Would Like to See.

Last edited: