Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kryton Grooves coming back!

Laik

Got some oven cleaner actually. It is pretty annoying to use because it puffs up like foam. I put it in for about a minute and i got a mark that looks like a burn mark on the top of the barrel where it screws into the head. It didn't completely rmove the anodizing, i think i have to put it in their for about 3-5 minutes.

duzy

I find the best method for me is to use drain cleaner. Mine had 55% sodium hydroxide (the dry grain/powder type) and mix with water. All it takes is less than a minute soaking and agitating and it starts stripping like crazy but you gotta be careful.

Laik

Yeah, it takes it away fast. I learnt that the hard way :eek:

EDIT: Look what i did with oven cleaner and a shirt (with some metal polish, durp)

attachment.php

I made a cot for my baby :D Just a shirt in the box it came in, i don't have a fancy suitcase :p

Attachments

• 102_2482.JPG
    102_2482.JPG
    213.3 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
gG5610e.jpg

I got both of mine polished and up and running! The 405nm is running @ 675mW! The 9mm is running over 3W! I really lucked out with these diodes!

I just love this host! I may need more for my collection...

Laik

Thank you :) It's annoying getting it out of the grooves though :fightin: Thanks again moh for all your effort and time put into this and sorry to hear that you're shutting down your store :(

EDIT: You win Scum :p

Last edited:

Blord

It is on the frontpage of the shop. I am sorry to hear that, Matt.

It will be a pretty long time before that happens. I still have tons of stuff. I'm just definitely not going to do the time consuming stuff like benboosts and jad kits.

It was nice yesterday to have orders done in about 20 minutes and then be able to tinker and make those videos.

Last edited:
DARN! those JAD kits were so nice though! if i would have known i'd have bought like 20!

ARG

Sorry to hear about the shop Moh.

If you're looking to sell off the ben boost things you have you can PM me, I may be interested.

Mohgasm.com gone? Noooo. Just raise the price a little bit :) anyway thanks for the great stuff i allways got from it! :beer:

I didn't plan on polishing but I will. Thanks for the offer of replacing it though. That ones on its way to mrcrouse for some custom piece that everyone will enjoy ;)

Last edited: