Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kiyoukan...

here is the picture i found it again....
20120612013339.jpg

still no one heard from him. is it still normal?

We are now acting legally at photonlexicon.
Calling police and filing local reports at police.
Also calling paypal with a group.

Any info from lpf with usable intel about kiyoukan?

We are now acting legally at photonlexicon.
Calling police and filing local reports at police.
Also calling paypal with a group.

Any info from lpf with usable intel about kiyoukan?
BorgQueenx yes, some are saying that the wellwishers were wrong after all.
BQ I received a PL PM from one guy that fell for his pay half now scam as you did.
It makes me wonder how many there were, you were told the full price was to be what and paid how much?
from: http://laserpointerforums.com/f70/tec-popped-off-laserbee-73306-2.html#post1058273
Where He is bashing Jerry... Incredible!

So Jerry then im right if i were to sell my lpm within the first 2 weeks to another member they would not be under warranty.
So for them to get it fixed they have to ship it back to me.
The manufacturing errors dont change when the item was sold.
It seems like you only care about the member that paid you money. the people that buy used, sure they get your customer support but anything past that you ask an arm and a leg.
You should not fix it for free, but to even just throw another coat of paint on and re doing the calibration code on your chip should not cost more than someone can buy one of your products for.
As a seller you have the right to price how you want and how you deal with customers but if you chose badly you will start having your business reputation hurt as you will be seen as greedy and not friendly to buy from.
I like to know the seller honors a products that he makes to the fullest reasonable extent. If you say it takes 6 months for errors to show then no matter who owns it should be covered by a mistake you might have made.
Not ohh it sold so i have no obligations to this item and if it breaks well buy a new one and get a warranty or here is a ridiculous repair fee that costs about 30% of the original unit.
About the same price they sell for used.

This cant be him talking! Look at it, I read none of the usual quality in his english that is not hard to miss... as if he was possesed!
And he even used the word "reputation"... (hint)

ped, the link is here: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php/16869-635nm-correction-optics-GB

Last edited:
Weird how you can link to PL. I get an error when i do that.
Everyone can talk differently if he's pissed.
And bashing jerry...with all due respect, i can understand that.
Yes i also paid half for the module, 333 dollar.
Seems like the picture he send me about the module is just for himself...if he purchases laser related stuff on ebay hes just scamming us to continue his own hobby.

But that he paid half(the guy on pl) is true with what kiyo said earlier to me: he had 5 module orders, so 4 more guys are supposed to pay half.

wow, just as i thought... he scammed a lot more than it even appeared, the least mentioned part of the thread was evily the most "profitable" for him..
This other guy said his half was 348

OK, so that leaves 3 more module guys that are still in the woodwork somewhere and probably more optics/mechanics people who have not spoken up either.

Everyone needs to get involved that is involved, I am editing the list over there to include whether i made a pp report

Borg, if you have brought this over to here and were influenced by his rep count, someone here has said to neg rep him, then why havent you?

Meh i dont use the rep system that much...
Thanks for making the list:)

You are majorly contradicting yourself, I wont even go back and dig up where you said you based and blamed this bad deal over relying of off his rep count.

You are majorly contradicting yourself, I wont even go back and dig up where you said you based and blamed this bad deal over relying of off his rep count.

Yeah the Queen's memory seems to be lagging...
Post #5...:whistle:

Cant refund or ask for dispute because i transferred as gift...wich was the logical choice because his reputation and because paypal's buyer protection isnt valid for partial payments anyway...
But if he doesnt answer soon i will be mad against him....but nothing i can do...:/
And i thought a high repped member could be trusted:( well maybe i can...but im doubting alot right now and every hour the "im being scammed" feeling rises up more.

And here on PL....

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php/16869-635nm-correction-optics-GB?p=239617#post239617

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php/16869-635nm-correction-optics-GB?p=241025#post241025

Maybe it's time the LPF Forum Community took him down
into the RED for being a semingly obvious SCAMMER... IMO:thinking:

BTW.... is Kiyoukan Zhichao his real name or is it Aaron Brown...????

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
Yes, but that does not mean i use the rep system....i dont give alot of feedback to users. That did i mean with:
Meh i dont use the rep system that much...
Thanks for making the list
Plus- it was only ONE of the reasons. Link to that post on pl.
And his name is aaron brown probaly. Thats what the voicemail of his skype phone says.
But i -did- take reputation seriously, but now a bit less.

Last edited:

jakeGT

Surely to god somebody has an address for him or something.

I'd love to hear what happened this time..

I have send mr. Brown a letter....to his last known adress.
No reponse. And it has been send some time back already.

I have Kiyoukan's name (Aaron Brown) and address (in Madison Heights, MI), etc. info from Sept 15, 2011 if anyone needs it. That was for the PT-30k GB. You can look in your Paypal history to retrieve it if you've ever had dealings with him.

I have Kiyoukan's name (Aaron Brown) and address (in Madison Heights, MI), etc. info from Sept 15, 2011 if anyone needs it. That was for the PT-30k GB. You can look in your Paypal history to retrieve it if you've ever had dealings with him.

I live an hour and a half away from Madison heights (according to google maps). I also am going on a police ride this Saturday with my uncle, I could go knock on his door and confront him about the scams he has committed, that is if anyone would want me to.

Last edited: