Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kipkay 2W ?

You all do know that You are Giving His name more Face-Time on LPF than He Deserves by these threads and posts??!!!

Just Saying...

You all do know that You are Giving His name more Face-Time on LPF than He Deserves by these threads and posts??!!!

Just Saying...

Its a good thing. When people Google him maybe some will get led here and see what an ass he really is. Youtube's comments get buried. They are logged here for all to see for eternity. :eg:

Its a good thing. When people Google him maybe some will get led here and see what an ass he really is. Youtube's comments get buried. They are logged here for all to see for eternity. :eg:

^^ very True i don't think anyone would get Flamed to Necro Post a Kipkay Bashing...:na:

We could organise a group spamming of his comments on his laser videos.

anselm

It boggles the mind how childish all you supposedly grown up people are....:rolleyes:
You just need KipKay as a scapegoat, to divert attention from your own personal problems.
Really, what has he ever done to YOU personally?:thinking:

You do realize that your flaming hatred towards him can be viewed as a kind of "love"
as well, don't you? He messes with your emotions and you get all worked up about him.:shhh:

I'd laugh so hard if he was to publish aforementioned safety video in the next few days.
That will be fun to watch you all swallow your pride. If he doesn't, I don't care either.
I'm going to build a laser, that's what makes ME happy.

*puts on flakjacket and ducks behind cover*

Last edited:

DJNY

Really, what has he ever done to YOU personally?:thinking:

Anselm, you don´t care about >these people< cause they´ve done personally nothing to you, right?

Edit: I DO FEEL responsible if a person get blinded or blind another person cause of a leck of knowledge. I love this laser hobby and I see it as a mission that all people using laser get warned that lasers can be dangerous. Kipkay doesn´t feel responsible for the hundred thousands kids watching his vid and are interested in owning a lasers for themselves.

Last edited:

anselm

I knew that video. Are you really saying that KipKay is responsible for that incident?

And yeah, I don't care one bit about those stupid kids, if that's what you meant.

Oh, yeah, I missed the boat. But still, think about it for a second.

Bear in mind our own beloved little video producer didn't have any form of warning on his PHR and LPC videos until a few months ago.

There was also no mention of the danger of diffuse reflections from a 1W 445nm diode either, with the only warning messages being "IF YOU DON'T WEAR GOGGLES YOUR[sic] AN IDIOT" and "THIS LASER IS VERY POWERFUL AND WILL MAKE YOU BLIND IF YOU LOOK INTO IT SO DON'T".
I'm not kidding. And the funniest part? Nobody even noticed the lack of warnings.

Irony. *clap*...*clap*...*clap*...

Last edited:
It boggles the mind how childish all you supposedly grown up people are....:rolleyes:

What makes you think that ALL the members participating in
this Thread are adults..................:thinking:
:eg:

Jerry

DJNY

I knew that video. Are you really saying that KipKay is responsible for that incident?

And yeah, I don't care one bit about those stupid kids, if that's what you meant.

Edited my post above.

Oh, yeah, I missed the boat. But still, think about it for a second.

Bear in mind our own beloved little video producer didn't have any form of warning on his PHR and LPC videos until a few months ago.

There was also no mention of the danger of diffuse reflections from a 1W 445nm diode either, with the only warning messages being "IF YOU DON'T WEAR GOGGLES YOUR[sic] AN IDIOT" and "THIS LASER IS VERY POWERFUL AND WILL MAKE YOU BLIND IF YOU LOOK INTO IT SO DON'T".
I'm not kidding. And the funniest part? Nobody even noticed the lack of warnings.

Irony. *clap*...*clap*...*clap*...
Please read my posts on the last page, I am open to ideas here. The videos have already been made but I can add annotations and links in the description. You can't follow one of my tutorials without going to the description.

So give me some ideas, if you don't think I push safety enough tell me what I need to do extra. I can still add a lot of information to my current videos.

Not that I didn't notice, I simply don't care if they have warning on their videos.

Can this please end now? These threads are just stupid.

Everyone bitching about laser safety videos better be making THEIR OWN and putting them on You Tube or STFU. You can make a video just as easily as kipkay or styro.

Last edited:

jakeGT

Haha I'm gonna make kipkay parodys! All about laser safety though, plus some funny kipkay hacks!