Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Girl on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do look a lot like her.. but I have to squint REAL hard to the resemblance to her and Bandanna. :na: Are you happy to see us or is that a naked rat on your shoulder??:evil:---hakzaw

Yeah, I don't know.
A lot of people tell him he looks just like her.
I don't know.
lol

But yeah, I'm both.

That's my hairless rat Xavier.
:)

I love him.

We have a tendency to wander.

We usually blame TJ though, so we have no guilt

Peace,
dave

Hey T_J....
was that you when you were a kid....:crackup::crackup::crackup:
Jerry

8-tips-to-avoid-being-a-project-management-scapegoat.jpg

BH ----

Welcome to LPF !! You are now introduced to most everyone here.
It's time to ignore the fluff posts and get into --- LASERS !!!

HMike

I like rats-cool pets-and with yours no shedding problem==pretty smart critters IMO too.
Saw Bear Grylls cooking one whole on a stick= hair and all==ratscicle. Not bad-- tastes like rat.
I can imagine one of the forum perves asking in PM 'what are you wearing right now'? she can answer 'a big naked rat- ha ha - wanna give Xavier a littls kiss?'

Last edited:
Hey bullet, sorry to further jack your thread but what about them dodgers. *walks away laughing*

michael

I started thinking and came up with an idea. My guess was right. I clicked on your profile BulletHarmony and I saw your profile already has 105 visits. Also you already have a bit of rep. Dirty dirty people.

dont be jealous. I havent seen you bring up the noobs who get neg rep early. and so you know i'm joking throw in some "LoL's" where ever you like.

michael.

Never actually look but when a Introduce yourself gets to 7 pages.......Thats different. lol

KiLLrB

I started thinking and came up with an idea. My guess was right. I clicked on your profile BulletHarmony and I saw your profile already has 105 visits. Also you already have a bit of rep. Dirty dirty people.

Won't be long before her reputation is beyond repute!

I don't think the reputation system should be used like that. Whether good or bad it shouldn't be used just because you're in love with or in hatred of the person. Tell me if I'm wrong.

cmak

chip this thread was finally starting to die with the last post being at 8pm yesterday...
until you bumped it at 2pm today with a random post.

why do I get the feeling this is thread doesn't have a grave in its near future...

peace & thanks
-cmak

Status
Not open for further replies.