Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Girl on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Scotty... Rats are dangerous without deadly lasers on them :scared::scared::scared:

:bumpit:
Man 8 pages already!:D lets see this thing go to the big 10 shall we? seriously this probably breaks the record for longest welcome thread:D
BTW welcome to the forums!!!(better late than never)

I've taught her about 405nm, 473nm, 532nm, 808nm, etc wavelengths. She's read mfo's beginner sticky ( I don't know if it was all the through though). I showed her how the circuitry of a laser works.. (Batteries, driver, switch, diode,etc.) Told her about potentiometers... Cleared up mA vs. mW and why it's mW coming out and mA going into diode. Ummm, explained basic physics of electron energy levels and photon emission.
Told her about green lasers really being IR diodes pumped through different crystals and such that changes the wavelength to 532nm. and that there wasn't an actual 532nm diode. Told her about coherent light and how the waves are all in step and what not... Lots of stuff. She knows about what I know. =]
Woohoo, my GF knows lasers lol.

Depending on just how detailed you got, she may know more than me!

Okay. It's study time. :p

KiLLrB

...and that there wasn't an actual 532nm diode...

There is actually a green diode just not at exactly 532nm and as we all know its prohibitavely expensive. Glad you have taken the time to educate someone about lasers :D

this has officially become the "boost your post count" thread LoL.

Before I lost my internet there was a 3 word poll that had hundreds of pages to it. It was endless and Chuck Norris had to be mentioned at least a few hundred times. This one isn't bad... it's just a girl enjoying getting a lot of attention from an all boy camp out in the middle of nowhere :undecided:

Before I lost my internet there was a 3 word poll that had hundreds of pages to it. It was endless and Chuck Norris had to be mentioned at least a few hundred times. This one isn't bad... it's just a girl enjoying getting a lot of attention from an all boy camp out in the middle of nowhere :undecided:

It seems everytime the word girl is mentioned here in the forums, a quick 100 posts seem to follow lol

If she was single, or something fine. She has a boyfriend and he is part of the community. I dont see why everyone has a hardon over this thread.

I just noticed, she hasnt made one post outside of this thread.
Dont be shy, join in some of the great conversations going on here on these forums, after the welcome you received you should feel pretty comfortable around here:D

D

Deleted member 8382

I read this forums for half year before registering to make my first post. Let her have her time lol.

^Is this sentence grammatically correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.