Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CONTEST...Win an LPC-826 NOW GOING THRU MAY 25th

Asherz

Ah dammit, should have delayed my last laser build a few days

thanks for doing this Chip, definitely a nice thing for the community to participate in, thanks to TJ as well for some extra gifts which look pretty awesome

+rep to both of you :D
Sorry TJ, I have to spread my rep around before I can rep you, I'll make sure I rep when it allows me :beer:

At least I have another excuse to build some more lasers ;)

Last edited:
I like you labby setup SLP I'm actually still building mine I'm slowly picking up my liquid cooling parts for my hex labby ;)

SLPbum

Thats gunna be cool man.
I cant wait for you to finish that one.
Gunna be able to finish in time for this contest?

I probably would be able to but the submission rules state that it has to not have been shown on LPF prior (already posted about the Hex labby a while back), so im working on something else that hopefully will get some attention. :)

I think that entry just blew mine away... :( but I still want to show off my build to you guys :) but it will be a little bit until I can back into the shop on monday

Needless to say that looks sweet rhd. Nice job :)

Last edited:
rhd, that is a really nice build man!!!!

ra1nfade, it's time to up your game!!!!

michael.

anselm

Oh, so we get to submit multiple entries per contestant?
OK then... I got one tiny build as good as ready, and a bigger one in the pipeline, too.
The small one just needs a cable, trying to find one tomorrow...:whistle:

i never really thought about multiple but with so few people putting in an entry i think it is ok for multiples

michael

Its been a project ive been working on for a while should have it finished on monday just need to find a clicky switch to harvest :evil:

Hmm... this contest, it seems to me, is going from a fun little throw-away thing to get some more builds to something much more serious.

Why don't we divide the prizes up a bit, and host the contest multiple times? We're more likely to get more entries that way... which is sort of the point. This way it seems people are going to get very competitive and it may stop being about the builds and start being about the prizes.

Although the prizes are decent, they dont add up to much in $$$. The stuff I donated I got for free. I'm just passing it forward.

Last edited: