Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Community Focus Knob - Group Buy - 2 packs left

BTW you can get extrememly nice knobs from Moh. Mine were w/o knurling but they work and fit perfect and the price was very reasonable.

ditto for pontiac..

BTW you can get extrememly nice knobs from Moh. Mine were w/o knurling but they work and fit perfect and the price was very reasonable.

ditto for pontiac..

Uhh... we're talking about focus knobs. That information should be kept between you, Matt and your Internet Service Provider.

;)

Last edited:
Uhh... we're talking about focus knobs. That information should be kept between you, Matt and your Internet Service Provider.

;)

why??? He was too. if it is a good deal i would think the people that got burned would want to hear about it. I know I would.

michael.

Originally Posted by hakzaw1

ditto for pontiac..

That should clear it up ;)

To anyone who liked the joke I made earlier, don't read this post as it will ruin it.

Jai quoted Haks whole post so unless there is some grey area i am not seeing. hak is talking about knobs and so is jai.

But please explain then.

michael.

Here, "knob" (although some people omit the K) is a slang word for penis. So I was implying homosexuality and such by suggesting that hakzaw1 was commenting on how nice Pontiacg5 and Mohrenberg's penises were.

LaZeRz

To anyone who liked the joke I made earlier, don't read this post as it will ruin it.

Here, "knob" (although some people omit the K) is a slang word for penis. So I was implying homosexuality and such by suggesting that hakzaw1 was commenting on how nice Pontiacg5 and Mohrenberg's penises were.

TROLLOLOL! :crackup:

it's only slang when used in the correct context... lol so english FAIL on your end. you don't just refer to a penis as a knob.

you would how ever say "i got my knob polished" or "i got knobed up last night."

if you wanted haks post to be a gay reference you should have changed it to "you can get knobed by moh"

Last edited: