Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Canceled order from Dr. Lava

I also bought Andrew a few times, and found it very good, delivery time and quality. But this time do not understand what the reasons are still awaiting a response to Andrew.

Andrew is reliable when his items are in stock. He will also not charge you money until he is ready to ship your items.

As for him not returning your emails. He's also very poor at customer service. It's always been like this and unlikely to change.
Flex drives are suppose to be back in stock within a month.

Last edited by a moderator:

DJNY

Moh, you´re able to change the title - do your job man.

Wanna see - DJNY is the best

Moh, you´re able to change the title - do your job man.

Wanna see - DJNY is the best

I didn't read the above posts about changing the title.
This isn't a "job" and I don't read every post, nor was I ever asked to change it - Do your part man, and report it.

jakeGT

Me thinks him was joking moh, saying that he wanted to see DJNY is the best as the thread title lol

Oh, I didn't understand the second line :whistle:

- I haven't "gotten any" in 11 days. Ignore my crankiness.

jakeGT

HAHAHAHA bummer man, b-u-m-m-e-r!
I like how you cleaned it up

tomsk

Andrew is reliable when his items are in stock. He will also not charge you money until he is ready to ship your items.

As for him not returning your emails. He's also very poor at customer service. It's always been like this and unlikely to change.
Flex drives are suppose to be back in stock within a month.

Thank Mod for information. I will wait for my 2 Flexdrive. Will be notified when I receive it.
Thank all.

tomsk

Hi everyone.
I recently received money from Dr. Lava. Thank you everyone who was interested in helping. Thanks again.

When you put shipping options that speed up shipping but leave the actual shipping date open ended by weeks if not months, you are scamming people. How exactly does that work? Pay for overnight shipping and when I decide to get around to it, I'll ship it overnight? What a crock.

Look up the story of John Paul Aleshe (John Richards). He was a well-respected sysop in the Twin Cities area. He was so well-respected that he was made the echomail coordinator for the midwest. (This was way before the internet became popular. We had to call into these things called bulletin board systems ;-) ) He sold computer components out of his apartment. He organized a bunch of group buys from BBSers and even the public library. Then one day the echomail in the midwest wasn't going, though. John Richards, who we later found out was John Paul Aleshe, an escaped fugitive, had disappeared with all of the money for the group buys and the actual componets he bought with a bounced check. He showed up dead many years later. He died of a heart attack. They found him dead, ran his prints and found out who really was.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT THIS IS DRLAVA!! I'm just saying that having a good reputation on a forum which isn't much different than a BBS is meaningless. It appears that DrLava's reputation is that he's a flake with poor customer service. Why any of you excuse that is beyond me. The first time he was late on a delivery or ignored attempts at communication, his reputation rating should have been erased. I've been trying to just get a simple status from him for the past few days and he's ignored me. I was just on the photolexicon forum while he was just reading the forums and not responding to my requests for status. Sure, it hasn't cost me money as far as him charging me, but it's been irritating as all hell and has cost me project time. If you can't be professional about running a business, close the business.

Stop being DrLava's enablers.

^Well put!

I was previously under the impression that these problems were based on preferential treatment of PL members over all other forums, but in light of this I'm not sure that's the case after all.

I think he just really could give a crap about any of us.. and I think the reason he thinks that is because he believes that we cannot live without his products. This is NOT the case. I guarantee you that, should drlava and his products vanish from our community entirely, LPF and the rest of the laser community will step up to fill any void that is left.. if any. We've already seen it beginning with several new driver designs from our own members.

Why should anyone support a business run by someone who thinks they are SOOO far above everyone else that they don't even owe their own customers any kind of service? WE SHOULD NOT!

If anyone does excuse this kind of behavior, it is those who have their noses up drlava's poop chute. Pretty simple stuff really, and it shouldn't be labeled as anything other than complete bullshit.

And yes, I am being an asshole about this. First, I'm EF.. me being an asshole to people who ask for it should be no surprise. Second, I'm EF.. it should be no surprise that I dislike bad business after as many times as I've piped up about it. Anyone who disrespects their customers over and over deserves nothing less than the FULL asshole treatment.

Last edited:
^Well put!

I think he just really could give a crap about any of us.. and I think the reason he thinks that is because he believes that we cannot live without his products. This is NOT the case.

which is why i sent you a text the other day about quickshow. i would rather pay more and not have a headache

michael.

Wise. I've never met anyone who owns or has used QS that had anything bad to say about it or Pangolin's support.