Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All Members please read this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds very promising Rob!

Glad to hear there may be som light at the end of the tunnel.

Phew! That is such FANTASTIC news! My wife and I are so happy for you and your family Rob!

And thank you for your prayers! :)

Garoq

Thanks for the update Rob. It's a pleasure to donate when you know it is really making a difference. :beer:

YES!! I knew we could do this! LPF Community stands as one, united, FAMILY!

I'm so happy for you Rob *tear*!!!!!

That's some great news to hear! I am happy that things are starting to work out for you...glad our donations helped!

Last edited:

rhd

Hey Rob,

This was fantastic news! Really made me smile to read that thread update in my inbox.

Notwithstanding the good news, before you posted that, I committed to sending a portion of this along to you once it sold.

So I'm sending along another little donation. I'm sure it will find a good use!

Best wishes :)

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !!!! The outpouring of donations & all of the help that they have been is INCREDIBLE. I couldn't have held onto our home without the help of LPF & others that are not even Members of LPF. This will always be warmly remembered. This must be how the tornado victims must feel with the help they receive from the RED-CROSS & FEMA. THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN !!! phoenix77 AKA rob

Last edited:
LATEST UP-DATE FOLKS !!!!!!!!!

We received a letter in the mail yesterday that told us we were to have a conference call between us, our agent, & our mortgage holder on the 21st of March. We don't know yet WHAT the meeting is about. All I can surmise is that they want to discuss with us & our agent, IF we will be able to keep our house payments current from now on & to let us know the particulars of any agreement that we are to be parties of./ More info. will be posted here AFTER the meeting on the 21st of MARCH.

On the flip side, do you all desire for me to keep posting on going events until we get a solid yes or no about our home from the mortgage holders ? Or have you heard enough. PLZ. let me know if you want to be kept abreast of things or not. I'd THINK that you would WANT to hear EVERYTHING until this is all settled once & for all. It's because of the efforts of the FABULOUS LPF MEMBERS & their DONATIONS (& a few others outside of LPF) that we are STILL IN OUR HOME. You ALL deserve medals !!! Just let me know OKAY ? Thank You all once again !!!!!!!!!!! rob & family/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited:
I would like to stay updated as well. Anyone who doesn't can easily unsubscribe from this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.