Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All Members please read this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhd

Hey, just sent a little bit more.

Hope it helps!

Good Job everyone.:wave:

Now its time to pray for the best.

Good Luck Rob.:beer:

Last edited:
LATEST UP-DATE FOLKS

1st, I want to say THANKS for all the most recent donations. Your generosity is overwhelming to my family & I. As for the recent news, it's nothing earth shaking, but I thought you might want to know that we have another meeting with our agent on the 8th. Most likely it will be just to sign some papers for the release of information, & for us giving our OK that our agent has our expressed permission to gather all of the personal information that she needs from us & give our permission for her to be the agent representing us in these legal proceedings. Like I said, nothing big but I promised to keep you all up to date on the proceedings. So, that's about it for now. I'll post again after the meeting if we find out anything new, OK ? THANKS AGAIN for all the recent donations. Every dime helps us out in one way or the other. I'll post again on the 8th.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING !!! rob & family

Good luck with your meeting on the 8th of March... and thanks
for the update...;)

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
MARCH 8th UP-DATE !!!
Well, we had our meeting with our housing agent, & it went pretty much as we had expected & what I had forecast in the LAST up-date. We were also told that if we could come up with $1,100.00 by MONDAY (the 12th), it would go a LOOONG way to showing the mortgage people that we were serious about wanting to keep our house, (DUH !!!) THANKS TO MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS HERE ON LPF, we were able to whip out the FAMILY checkbook (where I had the donations transferred to), & write that check out immediately ! You should have seen the look on our agents face, it was TOTALLY PRICELESS !!! (by her expression, you'd have thought we robbed a bank or something, lol) THANK YOU ALL FOR PROVIDING US WITH THAT LOOK !!! After overcoming her shock, our agent accepted our check & at once faxed a copy of the check to the housing authorities. That was such an UPLIFTING feeling to be able to do that & we owe it all to the LPF DONORS, how WONDERFUL YOU ALL HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS ORDEAL !!! We STILL have SOME $$$ left after paying the $1,100, but we are going to use the remainder of the donations split 50 /50 between NIPSCO & the Electric Co. (we have disconnect notices from both places). Again, this would NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE without all of the GENEROSITY & UNSELFISHNESS of the LPF Members that have made DONATIONS to our cause. WE CAN NEVER THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH. You have SAVED OUR HOME FOR US BY YOUR HELP !!! Our agent assured us that since we were able to pay what we did today, that we had a BETTER THAN 99% chance that we will again be able to receive our GOVT. subsidy, dropping our house payment to ~$340.00 / Month, which is an amount that we can handle. She also said that we would PROBABLY be able to get the 6 Month MORATORIUM.(we won't have to make a house payment for that time period, so we can get back on our feet again) YAHOO !!!!
Of course, we'll NEVER, EVER, be able to thank you all ENOUGH for what you all have done for us here, all that my wife & I can do to repay you all is to keep you in our prayers, & pray that the good LORD will provide you with a seven fold return on your donations as it says in the GOOD BOOK..............
A GREATER GROUP OF FRIENDS, a person or persons couldn't have asked for. ANY BETTER, or more UNDERSTANDING, GENEROUS, & UNSELFISH persons could NEVER BE FOUND if I searched the earth till I dropped dead from exhaustion !!! I know that I've told you all this before, several times, but these words can't be repeated enough to let you ALL know how my wife & I feel about what you've done here for us.
THANK YOU ALL, FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS. YOUR ACTIONS WILL NEVER,
EVER BE FORGOTTEN!!
rob & family

Drew

That's great news! I bought a house just a year and a half ago and one of my biggest fears is to lose it, so I had no reservations about chipping what I could in. It feels great that there are so many caring, generous people here

This is Great. This is REALLY REALLY GREAT NEWS Rob.!!!

This made my night.:wave:

Congrat's to you and your family. Wahoooo:wave:

Last edited:
You're absolutely more than welcome sir, glad to hear that your'e back on your feet. ;)

Glad things are looking up. It's always nice to see the good guys win.

MARCH 8th UP-DATE !!!
Well, we had our meeting with our housing agent, & it went pretty much as we had expected & what I had forecast in the LAST up-date. We were also told that if we could come up with $1,100.00 by MONDAY (the 12th), it would go a LOOONG way to showing the mortgage people that we were serious about wanting to keep our house, (DUH !!!) THANKS TO MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS HERE ON LPF, we were able to whip out the FAMILY checkbook (where I had the donations transferred to), & write that check out immediately ! You should have seen the look on our agents face, it was TOTALLY PRICELESS !!! (by her expression, you'd have thought we robbed a bank or something, lol) THANK YOU ALL FOR PROVIDING US WITH THAT LOOK !!! After overcoming her shock, our agent accepted our check & at once faxed a copy of the check to the housing authorities. That was such an UPLIFTING feeling to be able to do that & we owe it all to the LPF DONORS, how WONDERFUL YOU ALL HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS ORDEAL !!! We STILL have SOME $$$ left after paying the $1,100, but we are going to use the remainder of the donations split 50 /50 between NIPSCO & the Electric Co. (we have disconnect notices from both places). Again, this would NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE without all of the GENEROSITY & UNSELFISHNESS of the LPF Members that have made DONATIONS to our cause. WE CAN NEVER THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH. You have SAVED OUR HOME FOR US BY YOUR HELP !!! Our agent assured us that since we were able to pay what we did today, that we had a BETTER THAN 99% chance that we will again be able to receive our GOVT. subsidy, dropping our house payment to ~$340.00 / Month, which is an amount that we can handle. She also said that we would PROBABLY be able to get the 6 Month MORATORIUM.(we won't have to make a house payment for that time period, so we can get back on our feet again) YAHOO !!!!
Of course, we'll NEVER, EVER, be able to thank you all ENOUGH for what you all have done for us here, all that my wife & I can do to repay you all is to keep you in our prayers, & pray that the good LORD will provide you with a seven fold return on your donations as it says in the GOOD BOOK..............
A GREATER GROUP OF FRIENDS, a person or persons couldn't have asked for. ANY BETTER, or more UNDERSTANDING, GENEROUS, & UNSELFISH persons could NEVER BE FOUND if I searched the earth till I dropped dead from exhaustion !!! I know that I've told you all this before, several times, but these words can't be repeated enough to let you ALL know how my wife & I feel about what you've done here for us.
THANK YOU ALL, FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS. YOUR ACTIONS WILL NEVER,
EVER BE FORGOTTEN!!

rob & family

WOW.... Great news Rob....
Really glad to hear that...:beer:

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
United we stand
divided we fall

this time we were very united and we overcame the odds...;)

I know we all feel relieved. imagine how the Banas family must feel!!!!:san:

hak:D

Rob, that is awesome! Please keep us up to date. We want to keep you in your house!

Status
Not open for further replies.