Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All Members please read this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhd

One of my favorite lasers to date, the PGL-RG in my signature, came from Rob. In retrospect, it makes me sad to know that things were probably really tight then too, and perhaps that's why I got such an awesome laser for what I think was an awesome price.

I have a bunch of stuff in the BST section right now, and I'm going to pass along a little bit from each sale. I hope it helps. It's my attempt to balance out the awesome karma points the universe awarded you when you brought me so much happiness with the PGL-RG ;)

Garoq

Gin, with all due respect - this isn't capitalism - it is greed without morals. The bankers who created this mess weren't capitalists, they were/are scam artists who created incredibly risky financial instruments that imploded....

Well said. :beer:

ped

Only just seen this thread...donation sent , hope its not too late and helps somewhat.
Rob is salt of the earth material, and I still have the laser I got off him, or "The big greenie" as he calls it :)

Best of health & happiness to you & yours my friend.

Thanks again for all the NEW, RECENT DONATIONS EVERYONE. As far as what it's going for, JERRY / LASERSBEE had it correct. We are currently waiting for a response from the agent handling our case with the Housing Authority. So we're kinda twisting in the wind (no pun about tornadoes intended) ourselves, but rest assured that as SOON as I KNOW something for sure, that Info. WILL BE POSTED in THIS THREAD, so all will know just where & how their wonderful, unselfish donations are being used. Our hearts ACHE for the recent victims of the vicious tornadoes that have hit not too far from where we live. If MY financial situation was not as it is, I'd be sending a donation myself to the survivors funds. Those poor souls, to lose their homes & LOVED ONES ALSO & all I can do is feel sorry for them. At least I still have my home for awhile yet & haven't lost any loved ones from my family. When something like that happens, it makes one's own problems seem less serious by far !!!
The total amount of DONATIONS received is nearing the $900.00 mark with the target goal being $1,100.00 & change. From what the HOUSING AGENT told us, that amount just might be enough to satisfy the mortgage holder to our home, at which point, the agent is going to try to work out either a MORATORIUM (where we wouldn't have to make ANY payments for ~6 months (but have to make the mortgage 6 months longer), or to lower our house payments altogether, so that with the GOVT. subsidy, the payments would drop to ~$350.00 / month plus a bit extra to make up what we would still be behind AFTER paying the $1,100.00 + change, (so ~$400.00 / month), or POSSIBLY BOTH scenarios!!! Since my disability check is ~$1,116.00/ month, we'd FINALLY be able to lead a decent life without bill collectors calling all the time. If the agent can't arrange either of those, then we will lose our home & use all your WONDERFUL DONATIONS to move into an Apt. with. My family & I owe all of you who have made donations an AWFUL lot, & we'll NEVER, EVER forget your generosity.
I hope I've answered most of the questions that you all may have had. If not, by all means, just ask me in a post in this thread. I'll do my VERY BEST to answer any questions you have or try to find out. We hate just dangling like this, but it's all part of the bureaucratic red-tape we must go through. We wouldn't have had a chance in HADES to save our home at all if it wasn't for all you wonderful donors. Thank You seems hardly adequate enough words to show you how we feel about your help. All we can do is hope that you realize how much help you've all been to us. I'll post again as soon as I find out something. HOPEFULLY it'll be GOOD NEWS. Either way, we wouldn't have stood a chance without you all. WE OWE YOU EVERYTHING !!! OUR DEEPEST THANKS !!!!
rob & family...............

PS, Please forgive me for not thanking each & every one of you who have donated PERSONALLY, but my time is kinda being occupied with other things right now, (we're starting to pack up some things in boxes IF we have to move. My deepest apologies !! I hope you can understand.............

You are very welcome Rob, atleast you won't be homeless, like I said, positive thinking :)

Reactions: ped
The total amount of DONATIONS received is nearing the $900.00 mark with the target goal being $1,100.00 & change. From what the HOUSING AGENT told us, that amount just might be enough to satisfy the mortgage holder to our home, at which point, the agent is going to try to work out either a MORATORIUM (where we wouldn't have to make ANY payments for ~6 months (but have to make the mortgage 6 months longer), or to lower our house payments altogether, so that with the GOVT. subsidy, the payments would drop to ~$350.00 / month plus a bit extra to make up what we would still be behind AFTER paying the $1,100.00 + change, (so ~$400.00 / month), or POSSIBLY BOTH scenarios!!! Since my disability check is ~$1,116.00/ month, we'd FINALLY be able to lead a decent life without bill collectors calling all the time.

All right, that is something I can wrap my head around. Let's get started. I will personally match the next $100 in donations. That will get us to the target of $1,100 and try to save Rob's house.

So post a donation here and I will match the next $100 which in effect doubles your donation. Let's go folks.

All right, that is something I can wrap my head around. Let's get started. I will personally match the next $100 in donations. That will get us to the target of $1,100 and try to save Rob's house.

So post a donation here and I will match the next $100 which in effect doubles your donation. Let's go folks.
You got it... Here's my $100..
I'll be right back... going to PP now..

EDIT

Ok Done.... You can send your $100.00 and thanks for
initiating this and hitting that mark for Rob.....:beer:

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
Matched! I did it before I even posted because I knew the forum would come through! :D

Now if I recall, Rob said he was ALMOST to $900 so he still needs some small donations if anyone here is wanting to help he still needs some money. Please help him go over that $1,100 mark.

Last edited:
You people are all totally awesome !!!!!!!!! Thank you all !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ped
Thanks,

But I didn't do this for rep. I just don't think what has happened here is fair. I like the idea of Rob having put so much into this forum and for it to come back to him in a positive way when he least expected it. Karma at its best!

CALLING ALL DONORS; You have all been absolutely FABULOUS, UNSELFISH, & GENEROUS ! Due to these facts, we have reached the $1,100.00 target that we've been shooting for. I'm hoping that it will be sufficient for us to stave off foreclosure, (we just received ANOTHER payment notice for MARCH,) but I'll have to talk to our agent to find out if we are gonna need to pay that also or not. I AM NOT ASKING FOR MORE DONATIONS !!! YOU ALL HAVE DONE PLENTY FOR US ALREADY. I told you this so you will be kept abreast of our situation as you requested. You ALL have our UNDYING GRATITUDE for the incredible help you all have been. THANK YOU ALL. I will continue to keep you apprised of goings on over here, so you'll all know where & for what your hard earned $$$ went for. This has been an INCREDIBLE DISPLAY of people from all backgrounds, banding together to help out a person & his family in their time of need. This will NEVER be forgotten by me OR my FAMILY. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN !!!!! just rob

Status
Not open for further replies.