Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Windows 7

daguin

^Link doesn't work..

Hmmmm ? Must be some bit of "searcher" specific info in it that I don't recognize. It works for me.

In any event, click on his name

click on public profile

click on statistics

click on find all posts

You can also read a person's rep comments by clicking on the reputation tab.

Peace,
dave

**EDIT** Sorry for the threadjack HanMan

Last edited:

so greenmachine got banned. hehehe well if that will teach him a lesson... its better.

D

Deleted member 8382

Good news ;)

I just got acces to the ELMS MSDN program, and so I got genuine keys and direct download for all of this in the category "windows 7" for free:

Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Debugging Symbols (x64) - (English) Windows
Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Debugging Symbols Checked Build (x64) - (English) Windows
Windows 7 Beta (x86) - DVD Windows
Windows 7 Debugging Symbols (x86) - (English) Windows
Windows 7 Debugging Symbols Checked Build (x86) - (English) Windows
Windows 7 Language Pack (x64) - DVD (Multilanguage) Windows
Windows 7 Language Pack (x86) - DVD (Multilanguage) Windows
Windows 7 Professional (x64) - DVD (Chinese-Simplified) Windows
Windows 7 Professional (x64) - DVD (English) Windows
Windows 7 Professional (x64) - DVD (Spanish) Windows
Windows 7 Professional (x86) - DVD (Chinese-Simplified) Windows
Windows 7 Professional (x86) - DVD (English) Windows
Windows 7 Professional (x86) - DVD (Spanish) Windows
Windows Automated Installation Kit for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 (x86, x64, ia64) - DVD Windows
Windows Software Development Kit for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 (ia64) - DVD (English) Windows
Windows Software Development Kit for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64) - DVD (English) Windows
Windows Software Development Kit for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 (x86) - DVD (English) Windows

I just installed the spanish version of the Windows 7 professional x64 and it's running very good right now. Seems like I'm gona stick with it :D

I can get 2-3 keys for every link so this means a total 18 keys, and all keys work on all the editions buahahahaa :D

W8. 10 activations per key? 180 activations? haahahahahahah haahahahahahah haahahahahahah haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Grix

I've had Windows 7 RTM for about two weeks now, a very nice OS indeed

my windows 7 is
[HostBuild]
MinClient=7233.0
MinServer=7100.0
do i have a rtm version (sorry for the newbie question)thanks.

I have been running it for 2 days now, and I love it - so intuitive, pretty fast, and looks really cool

Dusty

I have been running it for 2 days now, and I love it - so intuitive, pretty fast, and looks really cool

were you running vista before? I am waiting for my copy to arrive, I went for the £30 student offer...cant wait to see how it improves the general running of the computer...:D

I was running the 32 bit version of XP. I had 8Gb of ram, so the 64 bit version of Win7 is awesome

Dusty

cool, well i suppose going from 32 bit xp to 64 bit 7 would have made a significant difference, especially with all that ram...:D im running 4 gig of ram with vista 64 bit, but still hope it will make a difference...how are the boot up times with windows 7?

Pretty good, but I leave my PC on sleep a lot of the time, so the boot times are near anough instant

Dusty

installed my version of windows 7 pro yesturday and i am really liking it...just seems to run much better than vista...and its not consuming 77% of my RAM for no apparant reason either...:D