Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Windows 7

Sorry if my statement was wrong, but as I had read a while ago these drives were reading and writing at insane speeds I thought this applied to all systems.

Seems like I can't find that article. Could you please give me the link?

Thanks in advantage.

Yours,
Albert

Ive read where certain members do not want to spoon feed other members by providint the info. I will follow that trend and just allow you to find it and educate yourself. Sorry i would normally link you but im sure you understand these things.

i think you also meant "in advance"

D

Deleted member 8382

¿?

One thing is to tell someone to look for the info because it has been posted 100 times on the forum and he just didn't searched. I searched and didn't found and so I am asking you for the link.

If you are really not going to provide any info to anyone then what are you doing on a forum? :eek:

Thanks for correcting me, my English still have to improve ;)

Yours,
Albert

Neg Rep for not doing the search for you? WOW

We're generally a very helpful and friendly forum, we usually try to go out of our way to help others. For some obscure opinion like yours it's not like the info is everywhere, easily accessible, and blatantly obvious... The only time we really tell people to search, the only time we say "no hand-holding" is when it comes to very basic laser info that's been answered 12000 times on the forum, is plastered in stickies and all over the board where anyone could find it in 10 seconds had they looked.

You don't seem to be a real positive person, and honestly, I can see why someone might have -repped you.. No offense or anything, but a little courtesy and a friendly attitude goes a long way.

i told him the site and what the topic was about.. what else could i have done ?

Oh well , whats done is done.

D

Deleted member 8382

I kindly asked for the link since I wasn't able to find it and you come to me saying that you are not going to help people on the forum because people on the forum don't help while we (referring to the people on the forum with a decent amount of posts) waste most of our time here helping people like you.

I at least helped many new members before telling anyone to use the search function.

Btw, I see I'm not the only one giving you bad rep, think a bit about it. (suggestion: calling us assholes isn't the best way)

Read response #65 like 5 times in a row and dont try to "translate" it. take at face value.

So what is the best way. Giving you neg rep on the drop of a dime?

Whatever dude. Why dont you just have fun and get this back on topic.

I've Installed windows 7 on my systems that were previously running Vista and its a pleasant surprise from the slow HD churning Vista.

Last edited:

daguin

Ive read where certain members do not want to spoon feed other members by providint the info. I will follow that trend and just allow you to find it and educate yourself. Sorry i would normally link you but im sure you understand these things.

i think you also meant "in advance"

Been here a whole 5 days.

Already "helping" us with suggestions about the way the forum should be run.

Passive-aggressive responses.

Reputation comments running 2 negative for every 1 positive

I think we need to have c0ld look back to around the 19th to see what was going on and who was getting the
"red a$$" at the time along with, maybe, an IP check.

We have either a natural born troll here or someone with a past has come back to haunt us.

Peace,
dave

5 days or 5 hours , so what?

At least you see the value in the responses.

What does red a$$ mean?

Like other people say , if you dont like my responses , ignore me.

Speaking of passive agressive, yours are a bit more subtle.

Read response #65 like 5 times in a row and dont try to "translate" it. take at face value.

So what is the best way. Giving you neg rep on the drop of a dime?

Whatever dude. Why dont you just have fun and get this back on topic.

I've Installed windows 7 on my systems that were previously running Vista and its a pleasant surprise from the slow HD churning Vista.

I was nice enough to give you the benefit of the doubt before, but you have consistently been rude at every turn. You're obviously no kind of quality individual, and as you know I'm not very friendly to those types of people.

I don't know if it's because your speech filter doesn't work or what, but you can rest assured that the next time I see you post an ignorant response to ANYONE for ANY REASON, (even the tiniest little thing..) you'll see just what kind of an asshole I can be. I already told you that I have it out for ANY dipshit new member with a bad attitude. You've overstayed your welcome, friend (in 5 days no less).

I'll be informing admin of this budding problem shortly. After you get banned here, I'd think a little harder about confronting every senior member on a forum.. otherwise you won't be welcome anywhere.

Hey I didnt start this one. I just responded to others rude remarks and reps . Like I had said I would just lurk, but people want to pull my chain. read it all yourself.I appreciated the fact that you took the extra time to explain the way things work.

I doubt youve been watching my "every turn" so it seems to be a general statement. But you could read back at my every turn and make a judgement based on fact and not on another users thoughts.

OK, let's assume you're right. As it sits right now, you have an injured reputation here that I'm not sure is at all undeserved. Your choice of people to throw an attitude at has been poor to say the least. The way I see it, your only good course of action is to be a good little member and avoid further confrontation regardless of the reason for it. People will continue "pulling your chain" as long as you continue to be combative. It's a vicious circle.

I don't hold grudges, but I meant what I said in my last post. I would love to see you become a friendly, productive member but you've got yourself in a bit of a hole here. I also would welcome any worthwhile contribution you may have, both now and in the future, but if the only way for you to drop the combative tone is for you to simply lurk, then so be it. If necessary we'll have admin force you to lurk (or go away)..

Sometimes the conotation or tone in the responses dont match how I mean to say things. I'll definitely cool off. I should also watch who/how I'm responding to.

Like I said , thank you for writing back even though you didnt have to, it was a very stand up thing to do.

I understand that it is difficult to convey emotional tone when you're typing everything. I would suggest you make friends with the large smiley selection we have here. Their purpose is to help convey emotion :scowl:;):D:(.

I have no interest in running off new members, and to be fair to you the posts that you have posted that aren't rude or combative seem intelligent. Try and focus more on that side of things and less on being judgemental and arrogant and I have little doubt that you will make many good contributions here (and fix your rep in the process). Most of us would much rather give a positive rep than a negative.

daguin

Hey I didnt start this one. I just responded to others rude remarks and reps . Like I had said I would just lurk, but people want to pull my chain. read it all yourself.I appreciated the fact that you took the extra time to explain the way things work.

I doubt youve been watching my "every turn" so it seems to be a general statement. But you could read back at my every turn and make a judgement based on fact and not on another users thoughts.

Easy enough to do

http://laserpointerforums.com/search.php?searchid=135861

Peace,
dave