Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Who Would Be Interested In Some Brass Hosts?

Sorry for the delay on these, I'll try to get something going soon.

If you have enough brass, please add me to the list for one. Do you still have those other small skinny ones you built? I don't think all of them sold yet, did they?

If you have enough brass, please add me to the list for one. Do you still have those other small skinny ones you built? I don't think all of them sold yet, did they?

Witch ones, The skinny aluminum host? If so than yes they have all sold but I can make more just pm me.

I was thinking of the skinny aluminum ones. However, if you are going to build one I'd like to figure out how to put a much bigger lens on it so it expands the beam before collimation. Problem is, matching up a lens and also, if a big lens, silly to be a skinny host. Let me think on this more :)

Any update yet? I just realized I really really want to replace the 520 SM I sold a while ago :D

Would you make this host in a 1/18650/2-18630 configuration for a two power input option?? I'm in one or two :)) :gj:

I would like to build some brass hosts and was just wondering if there would be any interest in them.
The first small run of hosts will be something like a single 14500 pen style host made of 100% brass. The host will hold a full 12x30 mm module and will be pre wired. Price will be no more than 30.00 with free shipping in the US. What do you thank? :wave:

Update: Brass has be ordered.
Knurling on the brass hosts is not going to be possible with the tooling I have, the brass is just to hard.

Ok Crazyspaz made some cad drawings so we can have an idea of what it mite look like.

Don't know how I missed this.

If this still a work in progress?

I would very possibly be interested in 3 of them, brass.

Last edited:
Waiting_zpsoozdf29q.jpg

I used to do magic and had a collection of some really neat stuff made out of brass. It is a really good alloy. Feels heavy. Sure, I will get one.