Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

vets section - access testing thread

Well I guess I've been stripped of my veteran status cause it still ain't workin' for me lol..

Too much bloody trouble trying to maintain access every time things change anyway..

Things

Avery is on vacation ATM, good chance he missed a heap of people when he first added the list.

Dan

DJNY

Is there a new PW?

Can´t enter the section.

Wasn´t there for 6weeks or so..

Anyone pls PM the new PW :wave:

So I've followed the requested course of action to obtain access, I've sent emails, I've posted here. Still nothing. This constant need to beg for access is retarded frankly. Not even a few days after receiving yet another new password, all of a sudden I have to beg for access again because, for whatever reason, we always have to be changing the login criteria. Keeping up with it is more trouble than it's worth I think. I do, however, enjoy interacting with our veteran members in an environment intended for such interaction, several of whom I consider to be friends, which is the only reason I'm taking the time to write this.

If there is a reason that my access has been restricted, it would be swell if someone had the common decency/balls to say why.

Last edited:

Fiddy

There are no posts in this forum.

Uh oh no access for me :(

Guys, try PMing Avery.

What I find odd, is that we still need a password, even though only a specific group can access the section to begin with. Seems redundant :thinking:

If it's any consolation, not much has happened there lately.

I've tried PMing, I've tried emailing the address AVERY provided for this very purpose. And I started weeks ago. Do I really need to drive to wherever he is and give him a blowjob too? Because that wasn't included in his description of what needs to be done to gain access. Clearly this wonderful new plan AIN'T WORKIN' OUT TOO WELL.

:crackup: LMFAO. Something tells me the vets section would be almost empty if that were the case.