Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Us marine here thanx for having me!

Whats up , my name is Victor i am a Sgt. In the United States Marine Corps i am with the 2 Marine Division 24 meu just retruned home from my third tour of duty i like high powered lasers but i am pretty new to lasers so i look forward i learning alot about them here so if you guys have any questions about the corps just pm me thanx

Sgt. Victor Staros

daguin

Welcome

And -- Thank You

Glad to have you back here :)

Peace,
dave

Welcome home Sarg!!!!! There lots of info here to get you into this super hobby.
We'll get you "up to power" fast !!

Mike

welcome.gif
to the Forum....

We have a lot of friendly and knowledgeable members here...
Enjoy the Forum...

Jerry

Gata

First replying member with post count below 1000 :p

Welcome aboard. As laserbee said there is lot's of friendly people here. Don't be afraid to ask (after searching of course) about anything.

Welcome home..
Lets hope you get to stay.

Im sure you will find yourself a nice high powered laser in no time. just dont forget the goggles
:D

Whats up , my name is Victor i am a Sgt. In the United States Marine Corps i am with the 2 Marine Division 24 meu just retruned home from my third tour of duty i like high powered lasers but i am pretty new to lasers so i look forward i learning alot about them here so if you guys have any questions about the corps just pm me thanx

Sgt. Victor Staros

Welcome to Area51! Na Just kidding. I'm new here too. The people here really helped big time. Welcome. I bet a 100,000watt laser would have stood you out during your service thats for sure.

:lasergun:

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
welcome to LPF, i am c0ldshadow, the site admin

email me anytime for help at atarasov ( a t ) hushmail dot com

enjoy the forum
peace

welcome to the forums sir!! have a great time here!... (sir coldshadow did you received my email?)