Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The REAL Kryton GB round #3. Taking payments now.

I still haven't received any confimation on how I will recieve my refund. I no longer have the paypal account I payed with.

I still have a refund for 4 of the hosts coming to me. His last status on May 5th to me was that not to fear he is working on it. I sent another email on June 11th but haven't heard back yet. I think he is just busy with life right now. He has always come through for me in the past so I am not worried.

Last edited:
I still haven't received any confimation on how I will recieve my refund. I no longer have the paypal account I payed with.

I still have a refund for 4 of the hosts coming to me. His last status on May 5th to me was that not to fear he is working on it. I sent another email on June 11th but haven't heard back yet. I think he is just busy with life right now. He has always come through for me in the past so I am not worried.

I wonder if Kenom is doing ok? His last post was 5/2
I hope he is not waiting for 2012 tax return:(

Kenom

Sorry guys, I have indeed been quite busy. For those of you in the "know" I recently had my children taken from me. I have worked the system and succeeded in jumping through all the hoops that was required of me and have succeeded in getting my children back. However, because of the psychological trauma that the children have gone through as a result of this, they are requiring even more attention than they did previously. So much so, I've been fired from my job. I was called from the school too many times with misbehaving children that required immediate pickup and my work was able to tolerate this for only so long. I am at home fulltime now dealing with children who absolutely refuse to follow instructions and do what they are told. We attend on average of 2 therapy and other related appointments every day, sometimes more. I refuse to give up on them and will do anything I can to get them the help they need.

Needless to say, this leaves me with very little time or patience to take care of other obligations, however, I do NOT plan to put it off forever. Those that have put up with me thus far, and there are very few remaining, I thank you for your patience. I will be paying everyone back ASAP. This doesn't mean right this minute sadly, but I WILL NOT FAIL YOU. I think my record stands by me, that I never fail to follow through although sometimes it takes longer than some are happy with. For this I apologize. It is a failing on my end and I am working to resolve this personality flaw.

To help facilitate quicker returns I have the remaining barrels for sale in the FS section.

Kenom

Not to worry, when your refund is in the works, I will inquire for a mailing address and send you a money order.

still haven't received a reply on any PMs or posts in the last 2 months.

It's over 2 years now!

Still waiting on remaining amount $125.00

Please respond!!!

I am also waiting for refund for 4 of the 10 I ordered so you are not the only one.

Re: The REAL Kryton GB round #3

They call it clear, but yes:

DSC00057.jpg

^Ken's picture

WOW, those look like ammonium nitrate rounds, or dynamite or something. Anyone ever consider a reed switch, wherein a small magnet placed on the outside of the host pulls the reed to make contact? The sliding switch/magnet can be incorporated, and I've never heard of such a setup dying (as far as switch goes). Also, instead of LiIon rechargeable, rely on a bank of tantalum caps. Charge em up as needed, They never lose their charge just sitting, and can be charged to any level without harming the cap. I believe the charge/discharge specs (according yo Mouser and Digi) is over 1,000,000, and that;s conservative.

UPDATE: Kenom contacted me and said he is selling something to get the money.

sarbanes, That sounds interesting.

Kenom, I have been a very patient person but it I think I really deserve some kind of update. I have an email in February that claimed you were going to pay us back within 2 weeks. The last email between us after that was May 5th where you mentioned you were working on it and not to fear. Emails after that have not had a response. Can you please respond to this thread to let us know what the refund status is?

I mainly bought a bunch of them to help this group buy along. I figured I would just sell the extras afterwards and everyone would get the group buy sooner.

I realize you have had family issues in the past and I have tried to be understanding and patient but I have been waiting a very long time now. Can you please just give us some kind of status? Please?

Last edited:
UPDATE: Kenom contacted me and said he is selling something to get the money.

sarbanes, That sounds interesting.

Kenom, I have been a very patient person but it I think I really deserve some kind of update. I have an email in February that claimed you were going to pay us back within 2 weeks. The last email between us after that was May 5th where you mentioned you were working on it and not to fear. Emails after that have not had a response. Can you please respond to this thread to let us know what the refund status is?

I mainly bought a bunch of them to help this group buy along. I figured I would just sell the extras afterwards and everyone would get the group buy sooner.

I realize you have had family issues in the past and I have tried to be understanding and patient but I have been waiting a very long time now. Can you please just give us some kind of status? Please?

Also continuing to wait.

did you ever get your refund on this?

I've seen a few things get sold by Kenom, but PM's are again going unanswered regarding payment for me.

It seems he is in a pattern, answer one every few months and then ignore me on PM's for several.

Also continuing to wait.

did you ever get your refund on this?

I've seen a few things get sold by Kenom, but PM's are again going unanswered regarding payment for me.

It seems he is in a pattern, answer one every few months and then ignore me on PM's for several.

Man that suck big time...
After 2 years I think this should have been handled by now.

I know Kenom sold a bunch of stuff on the Forum recently and
I thought it was to put an end to this Fiasco Thread and take
care of the guys he still owes.

I guess the trade for some of his stuff he was selling to cover
what he owes you didn't come to fruition...

Man.. you guys are REALLY patient with this... I feel for
you....:cryyy:

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

At least you guys are just waiting for refunds on Krytons, small potatoes compared to what he owes me. I'm still waiting to get paid for the 78 Ophir 20C-A-1-Y sensor heads and other parts that I shipped to Kenom back in 2009. He used those Ophir heads on the Kenometer Lite and Pro LPMs that he sold. I never got paid for them.

Bob

At least you guys are just waiting for refunds on Krytons, small potatoes compared to what he owes me. I'm still waiting to get paid for the 78 Ophir 20C-A-1-Y sensor heads and other parts that I shipped to Kenom back in 2009. He used those Ophir heads on the Kenometer Lite and Pro LPMs that he sold. I never got paid for them.

Bob
BTW.. He also used them on the Kenometer USB model.

Holly crap..... He still owes you for 78 OPHIR Heads from
2009....:eek:

I wonder what he did with all the $$$ he raked in from
those sales...:thinking:

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

BTW.. He also used them on the Kenometer USB model.

Holly crap..... He still owes you for 78 OPHIR Heads from
2009....:eek:

I wonder what he did with all the $$$ he raked in from
those sales...:thinking:

Jerry
I figured the USB model was just another variant of the Pro. I don't know where the money went either. I cashed in my savings to fund that buy. I was supposed to get paid back as each LPM was sold, but that never happened. It made for some mighty lean years for a while, to not have that money to fall back on after my wife died. She had warned me not to do it and I ignored her. I guess I get what I deserved for trying to help someone here.

Bob