Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The REAL Kryton GB round #3. Taking payments now.

well, you indicated that you wanted the barrels, so I'd rather send out than pay out. After all the money was invested for product and if I don't move it, it's wasted money. Granted, I can retrofit them into electronic cigarettes and sell them for more, but you paid for a product and your gonna get it unless you don't want it any longer.

If you can turn them into e-cigs, go for it - a refund is probably a better idea in that case.

Sometimes people just need to vent.
Ken is quite capable of taking care of himself
This is not your fight BP

Peace,
dave

Let me know if I'm crossing a line when I say this, but were you not pointing out earlier that he's having a very hard time? fighting for his kids, sleeping on a friend's house, etc? Now, by your post, he should have been able to fight for himself, why did you feel the need to point that out? It was, in a way, defending him (even though you said you weren't picking sides.) I realize this is not my fight, but venting here will only add more crap to his life, and anger and drama and stress to the situation situation as a whole. I've just got a bad gut feeling about this not turning out well for anyone involved....

Last edited:
Alright, I think this has gone on long enough.

Who appointed you the Kenom Watchdog....:thinking:
I really don't care what you think...

Your post makes it sound like Kenom can't handle these
issues without your useless meddling...

Jerry

Last edited:
Who appointed you the Kenom Watchdog....:thinking:
I really don't care what you think...

Your post makes it sound like Kenom can't handle these
issues without your useless input...

Jerry

*sigh* I had a lot typed up but I don't want to argue with you AGAIN. I'm just going to say I disagree, I realize he can handle himself, but bashing him in not necessary. I'm going to leave it at that, I do not need another argument with you. Good day to you all.

Last edited:
refunds have been sent to the following people for Beasts.
Dave Guin 2
Dawn Ayres
Gadget Doctor Solutions
charlie bruce
Aaron Miller
Curtis Little

More will occur when my bank resets my spending limit on the next business day.

Loserbee and TJ, donno why you insist on posting when even if it's quoted in someone elses post, I plain refuse to read it. Might as well just stop wasting your time.

I sent you an email about why I wanted this refunded!

I have had a setback in finances with a fractured thumb.

daguin

Let me know if I'm crossing a line when I say this, but were you not pointing out earlier that he's having a very hard time? fighting for his kids, sleeping on a friend's house, etc? Now, by your post, he should have been able to fight for himself, why did you feel the need to point that out? It was, in a way, defending him (even though you said you weren't picking sides.) I realize this is not my fight, but venting here will only add more crap to his life, and anger and drama and stress to the situation situation as a whole. I've just got a bad gut feeling about this not turning out well for anyone involved....

The tenor of our posts are VERY different
I didn't try to stop anyone from doing anything.
Some people just need to yell
I just let them know that the yelling wouldn't change anything

You tried to make people stop talking mean to Kenom.

I am not trying to discipline you
I am trying to guide you softly into fitting in here
It is what you say you want

Kenom does not need a "champion"

Peace,
dave

**EDIT** -- You are also taking information passed on in PM and tying it together with public posts. Try to keep those two things separated.

Last edited:
2705-bloomie.jpg

SMIDSY

Got a refund for the beast today - does that mean that I'll still get my barrel?

You have had a year and a half to deliver them, you haven't yet so I don't even want them. I should have gotten them from Pontiac myself or gone with better Eghemus builds.

Waited far too long to give you another chance,.. I thought you were going to finish these things up when you got your refund last year,.. see how that turned out, I'm not waiting for that again.

1 marble barrel with focus adapter $$$
1 matte black with focus adapter $$
1 extra focus adapter $

08/20/10 3KT14212PC266804X $105.00
09/23/10 6P701088285968310 $70.00

Refund Please!

Have you already hit your limit again, or are you just not wanting to refund the Kryton purchases?

I'm out of work and could really use the money now!

That's not considered a double post.
Double posts are when you do that within
about an hour or so...:beer:

Jerry

So what's going on here?

Did you already buy a lathe to attempt making the 'beasts' before you have even taken care of the krytons?
Did you already blow through your refund doing the above or refunding money to customers?
Are you attempting to sell the krytons as e-cigs to make the money back to refund people that have waited a year and half for a kryton?

WTF is going on?

(PM sent)

Last edited:
:pop:
2/28/10 is the date of the OP, this thread will never close.

Thank god I only ordered 1 kryton, I got it a few months ago. I feel sorry for those who paid for the beast or never even got the krytons :(

So what's going on here?

Did you already buy a lathe to attempt making the 'beasts' before you have even taken care of the krytons?
Did you already blow through your refund doing the above or refunding money to customers?
Are you attempting to sell the krytons as e-cigs to make the money back to refund people that have waited a year and half for a kryton?

WTF is going on?

(PM sent)

Well Kenom had been on the Forum last night and early this
morning selling something...

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/12x-405nm-475mw-kryton-purple-marble-120-a-72504.html#post1043913

Don't know why he didn't respond to this thread... He did
have a working computer/internet connection...:thinking:

Jerry

Last edited: