Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The REAL Kryton GB round #3. Taking payments now.

ya the hardest thing is to wait. especially when you dont hear anything at all. it is like waiting for christmas but getting a late present.

next batch hits the post tomorrow. In that list is
AJ dual
bmansc
Factory (provided he responds to my PM)
Netmon22
icecruncher
Kaiser

I'm packaging up more as we speak and will update the list as they are ready to ship tonight.

Last edited:
seattlelaser couldn't pay for his, so it's now up for grabs. It's a purple anodized with focus adapter. $90. PM me for more info and pictures.

It's pictured here next to the blue/black fade for xtrm2rick
DSC00296.JPG

Mine, black polish, focus ring, with logo is here.

It's beautiful man. Just beautiful.

Pray for me my diode keeps it's magic smoke inside.

Very happy to have received my Groove today. (Now just waiting on the 2 Beasts)

Quality on the anodizing is fairly good, not quite as good as the last run, but still acceptable. Thanks for doing these.

I really like the focus thing for them. Slightly different than several others have made but very nice. I now have focus rings from 4 or 5 different people. This one is probably the most substantial of the group and seems like it will work very well.

Next batch going out. List of those going out

Wannaburnstuff
Orby
flightlevel350

will update the list as I package them.

Last edited:
Hey, been away for a while busy with work and what not, but just wanted to pop on here and say that I received my Groove today, and it is a very sexy host indeed. Thanks Ken!

Just got the anodizing bath setup again last night and did 1 barrel as a test. Seems to be ok so I will get on your barrel right away silvershot.

Back