Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Gun Show

So here's my baby, I don't have any pictures of any of my other guns at the moment, so I'll kick it off here.

I shoot sporting clays competitively, and this is my main sporting clays gun. It's a Beretta 682 Gold E Sporting model, 12 ga. with 32-inch barrels. The stock was custom fitted to me and handmade by Bob James. All the carving on the wood is hand carved and 100% original, one of a kind, no other like it on earth; with a hand-polished oil finish.

Also, the wood that the stock is carved from is North Carolina Black Walnut, from a tree that grew on my great grandparents' farm. My dad cut the tree down himself in about 1980, and cut the log into boards himself as well. So it's a bit of an heirloom.

Also, the receiver has been electroless nickel-plated after some heavy usage (this gun has been fired ~70,000 times).

So what you packin', LPF?

A few pics:

DSCN1758.jpg

DSCN1762.jpg

DSCN1760.jpg

Last edited:

daguin

Nice engraving and VERY cool about the wood.

I won't be able to contribute until Mon/Tue when I get home again.

Peace,
dave

My guns all got destroyed in a house fire a few years back, I never replaced them.

that is one sweet skeet gun.

Now I get your screen name

Pull!..........BANG.........Dead.

Very nice.

Reminds me of that movie with the baseball bat, carved from the tree that was struck by lightening.

All of my good toys are now in Washington. Damn California gun laws! I will post some pics of a few I have at home in a little bit.

Last edited:

rkcstr

I just have a handgun. A Springfield XD9 (9mm). Been really wanting a rifle of some kind, though. Possibly an AR15 or something. I like those MP5 clones by GSG that shoot .22LR too, which would be fun for target shooting. Unfortunately, you have to find them 2nd hand anymore since GSG was forced to stop production due to H&K claiming infringment on their design.

Nice gun pullbangdead.
I also love my my beretta! mine is also the 682. 12 ga. 30"
this is my favorite trap-gun of mine.

Attachments

• noname (1).jpg
    noname (1).jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 425
  • noname.jpg
    noname.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 636

KiLLrB

This is my pride and joy a handmade A.V. MAROCCINI O/U 12 Guage shotgun inported from Italy. These are almost impossible to find anymore. It was recently appraised at $1600 at a local gun show but I was offered 2200 and 2500 from two of the ppl that were attending. This is a family heirloom so of course it is not for sale
DSC00036-1.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

I also have 2 Mosin-Nagants

DSCN1028.jpg

that one is a M44 carabine and shoots a 7.62x54r round that looks like this

IMG_0108.jpg

I also have a Mosin-Nagant 91/30 sniper rifle thats exactly like the one that Vasilli used but my friend is useng it to hunt pig this weekend :(

Last edited:
Most of mine are in storage right now; I have an AR180B, an old lever 30-30, 338 win mag, various muzzleloaders and a few 12 guages. I use to have several wheelguns and an old 1911 but all my handguns have been sold off since.

This is the only picture I could find of one of my 12 guage SXS:

shtf.jpg

Yes it is a 12 inch barrel. FYI, it is legal here in Canada; it is classified as a "non restricted"(Pretty much all long guns). The reason being that the barrel was not altered to 12 inches; it was manufactured as such and as long as it meets the minimum OAL, it is no different than any other shotgun.

Last edited:

KiLLrB

If you chop it down like that, you're not going to get very much velocity or accuracy.

did you read the caption?

I would do it for the same reason your shotty is short. close range defense.

who would saw down a rifle for accuracy lol. I know a thing or 2 about guns i dont need someone to tell me how things work thanks ;)

Last edited:
did you read the caption?

I would do it for the same reason your shotty is short. close range defense.

who would saw down a rifle for accuracy lol. I know a thing or 2 about guns i dont need someone to tell me how things work thanks ;)

I'm just saying:rolleyes:... I've fired a rifle chopped very similarly to that mosin; to say the least, you're patterning, not grouping. If you're serious about self defense, get a handgun...

KiLLrB

I'm just saying:rolleyes:... I've fired a rifle chopped very similarly to that mosin; to say the least, you're patterning, not grouping. If you're serious about self defense, get a handgun...

Its a demotivational poster do you think there was anything serious about it?
Its a joke:na:

I am getting a Taurus Judge In the next 2 months now that is self defence weapon.

Last edited:
I have a Mosin M44 carbine exactly like the one pictured at the bottom of post #7. Cost me $60 about 8 years ago. Other guns have come and gone, but I'll never get rid of that one. I love that gun.

OK....I don't have any pictures of my actual guns....sorry I will have to take some sometime.

Here is the first gun that I owned. I got it when I was 13. (Still own it)
Savage Arms 22LR Still amazingly accurate with thousands of rounds gone through it.
633938368413980000jaawwp0r.jpg

Next is my 9mm pistol.
Rugger p95 I wasn't a huge fan of this pistol and I recently sold it. :)
ruger_18161.jpg

In all honesty...That is all I have ever had. I have, though, literally shot many rifles, pistols, and shotguns in my life. I just haven't had the money to buy them. :(

I currently have two guns that I plan on buying soon..(This Year)

1.) LMT 5.56 or 6.8 Haven't decided yet...(Maybe both?) CQB
Features a monolithic rail platform upper receiver with 16” barrel. Also has a quick barrel change system that will alow me to switch calibers and barrel lengths quickly.
204 rugger
I can't wait to buy it. I haven't decided if I want the piston model or not.
LMT_MRP_Gas_Piston_SHOT_Show_2009_1.jpg

Last but not least....I plan to buy a
Glock 22 40 caliber It's not pretty, but it gets the job done. :)
glock-22.jpg

KiLLrB

I have a Mosin M44 carbine exactly like the one pictured at the bottom of post #7. Cost me $60 about 8 years ago. Other guns have come and gone, but I'll never get rid of that one. I love that gun.

They are cheap and fun to shoot. Its also kinda cool knowing that some of those guns were actually used in a war ;)

Iskor what do you think of the XDm .45ACP's I want to get one off of one of my friends. I have shot it a few times and it handles nicely. Have you had any exp. with one?

Last edited: