Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

The Gun Show

Exerd

Captain Dan,

Do you really have to quote ALL of those pictures? :thinking:

That is incredibly awesome. Recoil must be a bitch. I'll be honest, the heaviest things I've shot in my life were some 12ga slugs my uncle loaded... I imagine I would get knocked over if I shot that... :crackup:
Oh yeah, 12GAs have large recoil because they often push a very large payload. Especially when that payload weighs over an 1/8 of a pound!

Captain Dan

I had to sell all of my guns about a year ago to make the rent :*( I used to have a nice Smith & Wesson Model 386 XL Hunter handgun which I loved more than any laser I could ever have.

Captain Dan

That is incredibly awesome. Recoil must be a bitch. I'll be honest, the heaviest things I've shot in my life were some 12ga slugs my uncle loaded... I imagine I would get knocked over if I shot that... :crackup:

nagnut? I've heard them called moist nuggets, but never mosin nagnuts. Also, don't quote EVERY SINGLE IMAGE please.
will do and I meant mosin nagant

Last edited:

HIMNL9

Put a sign on your door receiving Jehova's Witnesses. Test subjects will come :san:
ROTFL !! ..... (wondering why all loves Jehova's witnesses so much, in all the world ..... :p :eg:)

LOL. I think the jehova's witnesses are asking for it.... is it illegal to dig a covered pit on the walkway to your house? :crackup:
Unfortunately yes ..... here is permitted to have "non-lethal" (but still dangerous :eg:) defense systems, only if they are not freely accessible from the outside, and if there's a clear warning sign about their presence ..... a covered pit can be not so much useful, with a sign in front of it that say "DANGER - if you walk in, you fall down" :p :crackup:

Mohrenberg

It is for blinding purposes. Mainly for zombies since they seem to be sensitive to the violet end of the spectrum. I could probably use it for short distance quick shots but I wouldnt use it for aiming in general.
I love the fact that he is serious.