Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some Pictures I took, Whats Your Best Pictures?

@Kenom The cold Breath pic is Awesome. That is really Cool. :beer:

Krogith & Kenom - absolutely awesome pictures. Not only am I envious of those beautiful colors & the lasers they come from, but the quality of those pics must be from some kickass DSLR camera that I don't have.

This should be the one thread where high quality oversized pics are excused. If either of you have full sized copies of those pictures above, please PM them to me :drool: If you want to keep them to yourself, I understand... I'm just looking for some extra desktop backgrounds. Many thanks! :beer:

@Kenom Where do I buy the Line diffraction gratings? And thanks for adding the 3 extras of the blue smoke for me :beer:

4772-more-fog-time-beam-backyard-2010-038.jpg
c/b one of my "best"
The lasers are IgorT 405nm 500mW Rominsen, 445nm 500 mW DJR by Flamingpyro, WL Spyder III 473nm doing 60- 102mW, WL Spyder II green doing ~260mW, PGL III -C- 589 nm ~75mW, 285mW 650nm Red DJR by IgorT shoot w/ Nikon Coolpix 7100 on auto exposure on a foggy dawn in backyard -Glenn

Last edited:

Things

Unfortunately we never get fog here, so all my pics are limited to indoors really. Here are the ones I think turned out best:

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

150mW 640nm
IMG_2266.jpg

Also some optical trapping:

IMG_10131.JPG

IMG_2254.jpg

Kenom

@Kenom Where do I buy the Line diffraction gratings? And thanks for adding the 3 extras of the blue smoke for me :beer:

why that's very simple. You go to either aixiz.com
http://aixiz.com/store/product_info...id=35&osCsid=7a97740c8c1da8fc69bd95976322fba1

http://aixiz.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=40&products_id=39

Or you can purchase from dealextreme.
DealExtreme: $3.95 Red Laser Module - Focused Cross (3.5V~4.5V 16mm 5mW)
DealExtreme: $3.96 Red Laser Module - Focused Line (3.5V~4.5V 16mm 5mW)

the screwable lens thing is what makes the line or crosshair.

Btw i bought a few days ago 10 diffraction gratings from O-like for 13$ including shipping...

Im waiting for them to arrive and to review them, as i found no reviews on the units here in the forums...

they look though...and the 10 (i suppose) all have different "effects". Like star field, crosshair with points, fan grating...i just hope they turn out to be good!

here is the link

Ok you want some pictures heres one of my best taken at normal everything, no trick stuf here.
there are 4 lasers in this picture a 589, 532, 650, 445.
1zxulad.jpg

^ just when I thought I understood the universe pyro, then I see that :D

Last edited:
@Flaminpyro-Someone needs to stop burning things with his lasers and leave all the ash floating in the air!!:eg:

That photo is so damn nice!! It looks so good! its a kind of trippy photo :p

why that's very simple. You go to either aixiz.com
AixiZ

AixiZ

Or you can purchase from dealextreme.
DealExtreme: $3.95 Red Laser Module - Focused Cross (3.5V~4.5V 16mm 5mW)
DealExtreme: $3.96 Red Laser Module - Focused Line (3.5V~4.5V 16mm 5mW)

the screwable lens thing is what makes the line or crosshair.

Btw i bought a few days ago 10 diffraction gratings from O-like for 13$ including shipping...

Im waiting for them to arrive and to review them, as i found no reviews on the units here in the forums...

they look though...and the 10 (i suppose) all have different "effects". Like star field, crosshair with points, fan grating...i just hope they turn out to be good!

here is the link

Thank you both for the information. I would like to know how them 0-like work out... hope there not all the same for you... I'm looking for a 2'' square (glass) that will make a line. but if I can get a X I'd like that as well... I almost had something but I was dumb and didn't act sooner....:scowl: FP beat me...

Last edited:
They have been shipped and in around 1 week to 1week and a half they will arrive at my door step and then ill do a review of them. Either way ill PM you when i do!

(Sweet sweet would be my DX red pen arrive at the same time as the gratings so i could have a "full spectrum" photos! :D)

Wow andy_con I am speechless. If 'laser fireworks extraordinaire' ever had a meaning, you've done it!

5 minutes after seeing those pics, then viewing your website..... I'm thinking of going back to selling myself to crime & seduction on the streets of the underworld. There's good money to be made but you get your hands dirty. If I'm successful I have hopes of being able to afford something like one of your crazy RGBWTFBBQ lasers!!

Seriously though.... very, very impressive pictures and lasers sir! :beer: