Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

some avatars make me angry

Honestly.....

I cant stand TJ's "wrap your willy sig"
LoL

Also:
I never saw anything wrong with 2007revZ avy
All Muslims are NOT terrorists
*(Ahhh Mr. Brzezinski.. I didnt see you there)
:tinfoil:

I don't think any one said all muslims are terrorists only a few, but would you stand in front of a muslim looking person that was carrining around a AK-47 or a RPG and ask.
I think that was where the attention was, so please don't go saying things that will inflame the situation.

Honestly I never saw anything wrong with 2007revZ avy All Muslims are NOT terrorists
*(Ahhh Mr. Brzezinski.. I didnt see you there)
:tinfoil:

Last edited:
Honestly.....

I cant stand TJ's "wrap your willy sig"
LoL

I'll dump it if you edit of the word fuck in yours.

BTW I like Muslim people.

My current wallpaper is ICU avatar"s.
I usualy only change my avatar and signature to lemmings game when i play it :D

Set_Lemmings_Avatar01_80.gif

Set_Lemmings_Sign01.jpg

Its cool TJ... i was just sayin
;)

This is the interbutts, Nothing is to be taken srsly
:beer:

diachi

^^ Mine too.... ^^

I think 2007rev keeps changing his avatar to show
probable terrorists...:eek: that pisses me off a bit...

Jerry

Define terrorist. Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for "terrorism" by the BRITISH, simply because they wanted him off of the scene. If you want something done, you use false flag terrorism to do it.

To the people we call "terrorists" they will think of us as terrorists ( Note the lack of quotation marks here ... ).

Just because a muslim is carrying a weapon doesn't mean they are a terrorist. I'm sure that if an extremist catholic/christian/jew or whatever was carrying a gun they wouldn't be called a terrorist. It's the prejudices that the media have forced into our heads to keep us fighting between ourselves while the rich and powerful run away with all of the money. Heh.

Last edited:
Eh, there are some people's avatars that annoy me.

And I DEFINITELY do not recognise someone if they change their avatar lol.

I'm sure that if an extremist catholic/christian/jew or whatever was carrying a gun they wouldn't be called a terrorist.

There's a point I wanted to raise but I didn't want to continue it any further. Seeing this, I may as well.
There are dozens of extremist christian organisations that have performed a number of attacks. I'm sure there were even "terrorist" Christian factions before there were "terrorist" Islam factions.
The society we live in is predominantly Christian, so other "outside" factions are seen as somewhat dangerous and "scary". It the same in other societies.

We shouldn't threadjack this with a discussion about terrorism. 2007rev's avatar is perfectly fine to me; it's just pixels on a screen and it's not harming me.
If anyone wants to continue a discussion about terrorism in a clean and academic manner, then make a thread for it.

Moron, any civilian holding an RPG looks like a terrorist. That was the whole point.

HIMNL9

LOL, lemmings ..... i remember them, i played lots of times with them in the past ..... now, i'm trying to end Far Cry 2 in very hard mode, but i'm just at 68% .....

pity only that there's no mods for change the faces in the game ..... i'm sure i can have much more killing rate, if i can put on game characters the faces of our *cough*politicians*cough* ..... er ..... i said nothing :whistle:

:p :D

Mine's the Seal of Virginia. I like it a lot - the motto and image are very evocative.

-Trevor
That one is cool Trevor-- but i think the guy is peeking up her skirt!!!:crackup:

jes shows you where my preverted mind is...

hak

Trevor

That one is cool Trevor-- but i think the guy is peeking up her skirt!!!:crackup:

jes shows you where my preverted mind is...

hak

Nice.

Though there's actually been drama at the Attorney General's office because Virtus isn't fully clothed. Wish Ken Cuccinelli could just get over it... :tired:

-Trevor

You're not alone! lol Some peoples avatars just put me in a bad mood instantly. I think the most annoying one I can remember recently is La5ers' avatar. It was the spiderman actor with an incredibly annoying look on his face.

??incredibly annoying?? that is putting it very mildly--I asked him to lose it day one.(Spidey Smirk).oh well- if he cares not about anyone reading his post/threads or taking him seriously--thats how it goes..I scroll away the second I see it.

I dont care for any that are mean or disrespectful to anyone- including our President.--this is a LASER forum- not the tea party forum.

my 2 cents