Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review of a Wicked Lasers Evolution Pro green laser

Re: Review of a Wicked Lasers Elite Pro green laser

Lasers, maybe 10 or so made a day.
Batteries, couple of hundred thousand per day.

10 or so a day? where do you get your numbers.. and are you speaking of a specific comapany? any company thats making 10 or so a day is not selling to the genral public

10 or so a day? where do you get your numbers.. and are you speaking of a specific comapany? any company thats making 10 or so a day is not selling to the genral public

wow arenard looks like your bitter for some reason things pretty much knows his stuff calm down .he was just throwing out a round about number out there we are all supposed to be friends here

Things

It's a comparison, exact figures don't matter.

Thanks John :)

wow arenard looks like your bitter for some reason things pretty much knows his stuff calm down .he was just throwing out a round about number out there we are all supposed to be friends here

what i said didnt seem as if i was calm? Sorry , my feeling when writing was that of more of a "really? " feeling.. exact numbers dont matter but i thought it would have been more than 10-20 . . no ill disrespect meant. My other comment towards Things in another thread was less calm than this one :)

and to whoever opened the thread in the Veterans forum , asking who thinkis i should be banned:

you have no balls.. post it out in the open.

Last edited:

Kenom --
Good review. I got one like yours and I didn't know the name or model but I think it's the same. Yes, the cells rattle a little but that does not affect performance with mine.
The size falls between a pointer and a portable but still fits sorta in my shirt pocket. Form and fit are great but I sometimes have trouble finding the button in the dark.
I have a couple 200 mW rated lasers and this laser, unlike the others comes on like dymomit and stays bright. This is my most stable 150 mW + green laser. The following graph, shrunk to fit here, shows a stable output of near 170 mW.

Mike

Attachments

• Wicked150.jpg
    Wicked150.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 95

These are certainly very cool looking lasers! I really like them! I think I should get one to show the astronomy club members! (note: OCA is a big astro-club, over 700 members!) Again, good reviews, Kenom & JL! (can't rep you again yet, but you deserve more rep! -Glenn

Kenom

DSC00619.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

Great review. I'm really liking all of WL's new products. I'm just a *little* envious ;D.
Those are some neat pictures, by the way.
Are you using dry ice for the fog?

Kenom

no it's an ultrasonic fogger