Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PRICEANGELS ON SALE: $9.9 30mw ones(really 30-50mw); $10.97 50mw ones(really 50-70mw)

Blord

Business are going good.
I receive mail that my laser is on shipment last week.

Business are going good.
I receive mail that my laser is on shipment last week.

The laser bussiness is only a small part of ours, but I'm really happy to know it is get better.
BTW, the shipping will take some time.Sorry
Thanks all!

DJNY

Mine are also shipped to day! Every free shipped delivery under 4 weeks doesn´t bother me.

John. You have very excellent customers support. I don't mind waiting for my laser and I understand that you are busy as a company. I really appreciate everything and your willingness to change and if my order takes a year to get completed then that's fine with me. I would like to thank you and your company for everything.

Dave91

Mine was shipped today aswell :)
I'll report back when it arrives.

"The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 13-Nov-2010"

30 mw ones are not as attractive as 50 mw ones, are they?

reliable john

DJNY

$1 more for 20mW more (with same quality) is worth the little extra cash!

and my stupid pending and thinking "should i buy it or not?" failed everything :/ I hope those 50mW ones will come to stock again soon. It would be a cool present for myself ^^ :D If not - then I will probably need to buy the 30mW ones...

DJNY

and my stupid pending and thinking "should i buy it or not?" failed everything :/ I hope those 50mW ones will come to stock again soon. It would be a cool present for myself ^^ :D If not - then I will probably need to buy the 30mW ones...

You won´t see MUCH difference in brightness between a 30mW and a 50mW anyway.

Even for $2-3 more these >50mW lasers would be a great deal IF they don´t die quick and don´t have a very unstable power output.

DJNY, I don't have a 30mW to compare, if there is much difference :) I just want stronger laser, not because it is cheaper. I've planned about buying 75mW Viper from DL, CNI quality, overspec, guaranty and so on. But after I saw this deal - "wow, >50mW greenie, newwish style, guaranty, and x10 cheaper, only chinese quality", but because I have tons of DX greenies (same quality) and all of those still alive without any defects after one year of using it (of course, not every day)... Maybe I will still buy from DL, but only later. Now I want to buy something and test it out from PA. BTW, NIB magnet spheres look cool as a christmas gift, probably gonna take it too :)

Agh, had my eyes set on the 50 mW. John, I've sent you a PM with a few inquiries. Thanks.

I got one of these from PA: UltraFire 500mW 532nm Back-Open Handheld Green Laser Pointer WF-502C(1*18650 Included) $46.12 Free Shipping
It does seem to work fair, and actual output on my Kenometer is about 80- 120 mW so, for the price it's not too bad... Also, I am sure it puts out sig. IR. -GH

Yes, that's true. The lastest ones I get for my supplier were about 170mw, but they run out of stock soon. Then i have to get some from another suppiler, but they turn out to be only about 100 mw. Sorry, not as good as you expect.

reliable john