Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PRICEANGELS ON SALE: $9.9 30mw ones(really 30-50mw); $10.97 50mw ones(really 50-70mw)

Can you test the laser below with your LPM too? I like the look of the host. I am sure it is way under 300mw but as long as it isn't too low I might buy one.

UltraFire 300mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer(1*18650 included) $44.09 Free Shipping

Anyone else think that is rather funny (and yet sad at the same time) that the warning label on the laser above is inside the tip area where you have to look directly into the laser output area to read it? :).

The output is bad, about 117 mw (max), and with +-20% output guarantee.

thanks

jakeGT

Hey John, do any of your red or violet lasers have a output of 100mW
Or more? If so I would be interested in one of both, because I have looked at all of the prices an I would be very willing to pay 40 or 50 bucks for 100mW 405nm or 650nm laser for sure...
If you had the time to find one of each that are above 100mW like I said I would take one of each asap.
Thanks again and I like the way you are handling your business. Shows that you care

Natron

I just received my order as well. Unfortunately, my 50mW green lasted only few seconds before the output died almost completely. I tried multiple sets of new batteries and made sure nothing else seemed obviously wrong electrically but the only thing I get out of the laser now is a very brief 0.5 to 1 second long verrrrrrrrry dim green dot and then nothing immediately after that. Bummer :( I got less than 1 minute worth of use out of it before it died.

Hey John, do any of your red or violet lasers have a output of 100mW
Or more? If so I would be interested in one of both, because I have looked at all of the prices an I would be very willing to pay 40 or 50 bucks for 100mW 405nm or 650nm laser for sure...
If you had the time to find one of each that are above 100mW like I said I would take one of each asap.
Thanks again and I like the way you are handling your business. Shows that you care

you can have a look at my another thread in my signature, in the end , there is a reply where I list some 405 and 650nm lasers, over 100mw.

Thanks

reliable john

I just received my order as well. Unfortunately, my 50mW green lasted only few seconds before the output died almost completely. I tried multiple sets of new batteries and made sure nothing else seemed obviously wrong electrically but the only thing I get out of the laser now is a very brief 0.5 to 1 second long verrrrrrrrry dim green dot and then nothing immediately after that. Bummer :( I got less than 1 minute worth of use out of it before it died.

really? sorry for it, please start a ticket in my customer service system. My workers will help you as soon as possible, but please be patient, these days, we are too busy for christmas orders.

Sorry for the problem and thanks a million for your cooperation

reliable john

I got my 30mw in the mail today, its alright. Not as bright as a "5mw" ebay green I have but its a nice laser, going to give it to my nephew for his bday since its fairly low powered (barely see any beam in the dark vs the ebay one with a very visible beam).

If anyone is interested in getting one of these PA 50mw pointers, I bought 10 of them to check out for competitive analysis to see how they can offer a real 50mw pointer for only $11, which is alot less than I pay for our 5mw units with a large quantity discount.
After testing them, I was completely underwhelmed. Green output is only a small fraction of their IR output, nuff said.

If anyone is interested in buying one or more of the 10 I got, they can email me at
optotronics@gmail.com
The price will be $12 plus shipping ($12 rather than $11 because I have 50 cents +3-5% added to each credit card transaction). USA shipping is between $5 to $7 because signature confirmation is added. It would be cheaper to buy 2, 3 as the shipping for 3 would only be ~$1 more for several.

If no one buys them all, I'll add them to our bargain bin.
The sale would be final with no returns or warranty except any that you can get through John at PA.

DOn't ask for cherry-picked ones, they are all about the same and I'm not wasting any more time on these except to mail them off.
I will say for $12, they are not too bad for a hobbyist who just needs a host and pointer to experiment with modifying as ruining it would not be a costly loss.

If anyone is interested in getting one of these PA 50mw pointers, I bought 10 of them to check out for competitive analysis to see how they can offer a real 50mw pointer for only $11, which is alot less than I pay for our 5mw units with a large quantity discount.
After testing them, I was completely underwhelmed. Green output is only a small fraction of their IR output, nuff said.

If anyone is interested in buying one or more of the 10 I got, they can email me at
optotronics@gmail.com
The price will be $12 plus shipping ($12 rather than $11 because I have 50 cents +3-5% added to each credit card transaction). USA shipping is between $5 to $7 because signature confirmation is added. It would be cheaper to buy 2, 3 as the shipping for 3 would only be ~$1 more for several.

If no one buys them all, I'll add them to our bargain bin.
The sale would be final with no returns or warranty except any that you can get through John at PA.

DOn't ask for cherry-picked ones, they are all about the same and I'm not wasting any more time on these except to mail them off.
I will say for $12, they are not too bad for a hobbyist who just needs a host and pointer to experiment with modifying as ruining it would not be a costly loss.

so your selling $11 shipped pointers at $12 plus $6 shipping? :confused:

Ash

I received my 200mW focusable laser in the mail a few days ago, and it's not quite 200mW, but I'm still satisfied.
It's slightly shorter than a rayfoss waterproof, but it's not waterproof.
The focusing mechanism is much better than the rayfoss focusable (which tends to get sloppy after a few times).
It meters at 60mW stable: see attached pic 1
It's around 40mW when cold, and close to 75mW when warmed up.
It projects a nice beam indoors with smoke, and a decent beam outdoors at night. (see attached pics 2 &3)
Of course, being 60mW and focusamble, it lights matches:

Overall, for around $30 for a 60mW laser, I'm happy. :evil:
For an up-to-spec 200mW "cute" style laser, I would go with o-like. :thinking:

Attachments

• PB244613.JPG
    PB244613.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 75
  • PB254637.JPG
    PB254637.JPG
    196.9 KB · Views: 64
  • PB254621.JPG
    PB254621.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 66
John,
I saw you have a laser on sale - 81% off
200mW 532nm Adjust Focus Mid-Open Green Laser Pointer Pen with Safety Lock(1*CR 123A Included) $23.67 Free Shipping
Can you check how much power it has?

Thanks
Kobi

P.S received yesterday the 50mw you had on sale (waiting for the second now) - nice one :)

I can't tell the output of this one, for I am not in my company this month, sorry.

But in my point of view, it's an nice deal.

reliable john

I received my 200mW focusable laser in the mail a few days ago, and it's not quite 200mW, but I'm still satisfied.
It's slightly shorter than a rayfoss waterproof, but it's not waterproof.
The focusing mechanism is much better than the rayfoss focusable (which tends to get sloppy after a few times).
It meters at 60mW stable: see attached pic 1
It's around 40mW when cold, and close to 75mW when warmed up.
It projects a nice beam indoors with smoke, and a decent beam outdoors at night. (see attached pics 2 &3)
Of course, being 60mW and focusamble, it lights matches:

Overall, for around $30 for a 60mW laser, I'm happy. :evil:
For an up-to-spec 200mW "cute" style laser, I would go with o-like. :thinking:

It's not as good as i expect, but I am happy you like it. Thanks, ash

reliable john