Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Post your random pics!

DJNY

Some random pics of my 4 weeks Nepal backpack trekking trip. Just had a Bridge-cam with me, no comparison to a true DSLR but had to save weight:

Last edited:

Dr.Laser

^^oooh, i really like your black and white pic of the mercury in the vial!
Actually it's gallium, but it acts like mercury inside the tube because the inner surface is coated with gallium oxide.

This one is mercury ;)

thinksnow

I took my daughter to see Taylor Swift last night, and more than once, I found myself thinking, "This would make an *awesome* beam shot!"

And here is a fun tree I saw while skiing at Whistler, BC, Canada:

Things

Ugh I love snow - it's my dream one day to live somewhere it snows. It's very rare for it to even drop below 9C here in winter.

You say this now, when you live in a place with snow it is nice for the first month or two that you have it each year, then it just becomes annoying and you wish it was nice out again and that there was no snow.
Ugh I love snow - it's my dream one day to live somewhere it snows. It's very rare for it to even drop below 9C here in winter.

How i started this weekend :)

Hmm should have taken out the rgb scanner and project something in the background aswell :D

Last edited:

Lazerbeak

Those arcs are rather huge-ish :) Very nice.

I'm preparing something more formal for a matching set of 3 lasers by Daguin that I recently recieved. In going through the pics I came across this. Think I captured a particle...

~ LB