Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Post your random pics!

Zeebit

I haven't really focused on lasers and photography but here are a couple of crappy pics. Its hard to take clear pics without tripods for both the laser and the camera.

Dirt and fingerprints are pretty obvious with this photo :undecided:

glcon

I haven't really focused on lasers and photography but here are a couple of crappy pics. Its hard to take clear pics without tripods for both the laser and the camera.

Dirt and fingerprints are pretty obvious with this photo :undecided:
what is that actually?:can: a crystal or something like that?

Zeebit

Its a solid hunk of glass. The design inside is laser etched. It also has a mirrored rotating base with 4 multicolored LEDs.

Last edited:

glcon

Its a solid hunk of glass. The design inside is laser etched. It also has a mirrored rotating base with 4 multicolored LEDs.
Laser etched. That's awesome!! Did you do the laser etching? i think it is etched with a carbon laser.

Zeebit

Hell no! The details are very fine and doing it manually would be very very hard or maybe impossible and I do not have the tools. Carbon laser? You mean CO2 laser? I have no idea.

UPDATE..

Here are some more pics. Macro shots really suck on my digicam and my hand is shaky. This is as clear as I can make the shots.
Are the pictures too dark?

Attachments

Last edited:

InfinitusEquitas

The number of bums, in both LA, and San Francisco was really surprisjng... that square is really nice in the summer though. No bagpipes when I visited, but they did have some kind of a charity benefit concert going on.

You can go to the mall/store, to a balcony, to take some amazing shots of it from above.

ferd19

Yea, lots of bums sadly, though i have had some pretty interesting conversations with them. I was thinking about going to the top floor of the macy's building where the "cheesecake factory" is, but decided stay at the square

InfinitusEquitas

Macy's! That's that it was. Couldn't for the life of me remember.

Yeah, definitely worth a quick trip up. For me it's interesting to note, people are wearing basically the same exact thing they had on in august.

The homeless situation there is really sad, and disturbing... I don't want to sidetrack this thread though :p

Zeebit

Rainy night beamshots. Sorry for all the repetitive green beams. Its all I've got atm.

BEWARE: I GOT BORED. THE FOLLOWING ARE ABSOLUTELY RANDOM AND NOT IN ANY WAY RELATED TO LASERS!
:p :na:

Might qualify as an ID photo:

^ Almost

LOL

Last edited: