Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Post your random pics!

Things

Thought it might be a good idea to start up a thread where you can post pics you've taken that don't really fit the laser category.

Anything goes, as long as it's appropriate of course. Keep it SFW :)

Please keep images to a reasonable size (800x600 or below preferred, however not critical, just don't upload fullsize!), or thumbnail them if they need to be viewed in a larger size for detail.

Double posting is allowed IF you have new pictures to add. If you'd like to comment on multiple pictures, please use the multiquote function instead of multi-posting.

Just throw your random snaps in here! :)

Cheers,
Dan

Last edited:

Things

I'll start off with a few.

One of my pet birds - "Skittles"

A heap of weird bugs:

Cool sunset pic I got a while back:

Last edited:

LEDSanders

My car...

My Town...

My DSLR is awesome

My favorite cichlid...

My home town... Page, AZ above Lake Powell

Edit: my 100th post

Last edited:
My turtle beaches :)
http://i42.tinypic.com/2eyusef.jp/IMG]

Insane keyboard :p changes to any color i want, or does a nice rainbow.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2w3dz0l.jp/IMG]

Airsoft guns* some of them * I have a lot of others.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2rp8ht0.jp/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

kiyoukan

My car has you all beat!

This was my budgie named Budgie!

This was my sun conure Loki

This was Budgie an Lilly in their cage

Last edited:

TomD

My previous hobby

iPod Classic 6G 120GB running >256kbps MP3 VBR converted from FLAC
FiiO L9 Line Out Dock
ALO The Continental V2 Portable Vacuum Tube Amplifier
Yuin PK1 Earphones
A bottle of Stella

Things

LOL, theres more money gone, awesome! This should make a nice addition to my bedroom :)

they love humidity. If you have a low rh in your place you may want to invest in some perlite and a container you can drill crap loads of holes. The perlite holds water util it evaporates and raises the rh level. Or if you dont mind spending a bit more you can buy a $20 walgreens coolmist humidifier and set it on a timer. Also dont work as sloppy as that video... Thats just asking for contaminate city. do all your work in a plastic tote turned on its side. Or better yet a glove box if you have one... It can get complicated. If you want you can pm me any questions on how not to mess that up. They really dont explain how careful your sterile tech needs to be.
Here is my glove box. I do all my mushroom work in it. The holes on the side have gloves i place my hands thru. In this pic the inside is costed with soapy water. This is to help any particles still in the container to get stuck on the walls and not float around.

heres some jars of brown rice flour and vermiculite i sterilized in a pressure cooker and am getting ready to inoculate...

Last edited: