Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Olike.com=slow slow slow

jkoppk

I don't know whats up with these people but this is my second order and once i get my stuff i will not order from them again.First time i ordered the product was shown in stock (dilda laser) and i got an email saying it was out of stock about a week later and got my item a month after that.This time i ordered a 150mw green module to put in jayrobs diy kit and it was shown in stock so i ordered it,5 days later i get a email saying it's not in stock and who knows when i'll get it.This company couldn't give a crap if stuff is in stock or not they just list it that way to get you to buy and don't care how long you have to wait.For example i rechecked the stock status on the module i ordered today and they show it in stock so some other poor coustomer has to wait for a month or more when they could of bought elsewhere.

Dear jkoppk,

I am very sorry for our late shipping .

For the last order of red laser . it is just when we are in Chinese New Year . we delay all the orders include yours then . so it is slow .
For this time order .150mW green laser module . it is out of stock for now . we are producing .can not hurry up . it must do step by step to ensure quality.it will come out next week . thus it will be some in stock . I feel sorry. I promise to send to you instantly when they come out next week .and prick up the most powerful for you .OK ? Jkoppk . our shipping time usually is 7~14days . so 1 month happend very few .

Thanks
Susie

jkoppk said:
I don't know whats up with these people but this is my second order and once i get my stuff i will not order from them again.First time i ordered the product was shown in stock (dilda laser) and i got an email saying it was out of stock about a week later and got my item a month after that.This time i ordered a 150mw green module to put in jayrobs diy kit and it was shown in stock so i ordered it,5 days later i get a email saying it's not in stock and who knows when i'll get it.This company couldn't give a crap if stuff is in stock or not they just list it that way to get you to buy and don't care how long you have to wait.For example i rechecked the stock status on the module i ordered today and they show it in stock so some other poor coustomer has to wait for a month or more when they could of bought elsewhere.

Your other option is to talk to Susie and cancel your order...and get a refund... :cool:

I've ordered a few times and my orders shipped from China were always here
in Canada between 2 - 4 weeks... I can live with that... knowing the parts come from
the other side of the Globe... :)
Just my $0.02...

Jerry

i've ordered frome susie also. I personally can live with slow shipping times because she makes up for it with great customer service... ;D

michael

Yup. I have no problem with shipping times from o-like.. They are in China after all. The packages have to make it to your country from Hong Kong, and then they have to go through customs. It almost always takes at least two weeks for my stuff to be delivered here in the US.. sometimes longer.

If you happened to order anything from China during Chinese New Year then you'll see a delay. The entire Chinese economy stops dead for a week or so during that time. I didn't know anything about this until this year, but apparently it is customary to close down all businesses to celebrate the new year. I guess they more-or-less expect us to know that, but it would be helpful if some sort of statement was made to that effect. IIRC o-like did have a message on their homepage that stated that during the new year celebrations shipping times would be longer than normal...

D

Deleted member 8382

Well, try dealextreme then.. oh no you can't! ;P

Joking. Well read her reply. as someone said, this is customer service. and btw, isn't shipping free? so don't complain! pay her EMS and you will see. about items being in stock or not, its hard to keep all updated, even DX do that.

So false. I ordered a 200mw dilda frem her 3 days ago and its shipped now. And really try to get the price + shipping time better another place (DealExtreme can take 20 days -.-).

I've ordered from O-like three times. Shipping takes about 10 working days +/- .... Their holiday did mess up some shippments but there should be no problem now.

Mike

jkoppk

I wasn't aware of the Chinese new year so sorry about that susie.I just think if an item is not in stock it should't be sold until it is.thank you for responding and picking me a powerful module.I will post power tests for you guys when I get it.

Standstone11 said:
...and prick up the most powerful for you .OK?
Hey, wait a sec, seeing as I wrote you a nice email telling you to take as much time as you needed (quality being much more important to me), I think I should get one as equally powerful...  :p

I like o-like. The only company that has sent me goodies with a normal order. Their quality and
reponsiveness is great. :D

i bought the 200mW red has anyone had any problems on how to pay for their products? My laser hasn't come yet, but when it does i'll tell you how long it took ;)

laserperson151 said:
i bought the 200mW red has anyone had any problems on how to pay for their products? My laser hasn't come yet, but when it does i'll tell you how long it took ;)

How can you have problems on "how to pay for their products" if you have a 200mW Red on the way..
I'm pretty sure Susie wouldn't ship if you hadn't already paid.. :cool:

Jerry

My friend receaved his last friday, or this monday idk.
He didint had the danger sticker label on his.. and it look like his adapter has no writing on the back...

I was also thinking of getting a laser from O-like... Do the illegal lasers get through customs without special instructions all right?