Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need people interested in 6X cylindrical pairs for the NUBM44

I can do 3 sets also.

I'm just guessing right now based on the other sets he offers but I'm fairly certain both lenses will measure 12mm by 12mm making them easy to work with and will also be broadband AR coated. I'll edit this once confirmed by opt.

Hmmm, well if they have broadband coatings I may be up for 1 pair. I've always wanted to mess around with cylinder lenses. I might get 1 set, maybe ill be able to afford it by the time the GB happens.

This kinda migrated into a mini GB over in the wtb 6x cylinders listing in the BST section. I found a supplier for 6x pairs and so far between me redcowboy and Alaskan we are at 10 pairs I can add you two the list if you want. The lenses are still 3 weeks out and you can get their details from that thread.

We no longer need to get 100 sets. This other supplier can provide 6x cylinders with no minimum although the more we buy I assume the cheaper they will become so if anyone who has posted here is still interested please be advised that this GB is a go and will take place any day now.

Details:

The lenses are broadband AR coated and require aprox 35mm separation, the concave is 6mm wide 12mm tall, the convex is 10mm wide 12mm tall. Cost is $45 per set plus shipping.

They should be available any day now so if anyone who has posted in this thread is still interested in this group buy please confirm how many sets you would like and I can add you to the list.

Based on the other thread this is the confirmed list so far.

Glutton 3 sets
RedCowboy 3 sets
Alaskan 3 sets
Ed Kline 1 set
MickeyP 2 sets

Last edited:
Have you tried posting this on the other forum? someone there was looking for these a few weeks ago.

MickyP

I have not posted in this group buy yet.

But if there is no minimum, I would like to put my name down for 2 sets.

If possible.
Mike.

Greetings,

If not too late, and if still going on you can list me for a set.

cheers,
Moe

I can do 3 sets also.

I'm just guessing right now based on the other sets he offers but I'm fairly certain both lenses will measure 12mm by 12mm making them easy to work with and will also be broadband AR coated. I'll edit this once confirmed by opt.

@Redcowboy and Glutton

Is this "GB" just for 445 or can we get the pairs for 520s as well. Why the discrimination? Green wants to be round too? He does not want to be left out:cryyy: