Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need people interested in 6X cylindrical pairs for the NUBM44

Milos

Hi,
Are these still available? looking for a set to continue testing combinations for best NUBM44 beam.
Let me know if anyone has one for sale.

Thanks

Last edited:

I pm Glutton about more, I am about to build out my 2nd set but I need more for a multi diode build, I think 7X - 8X may be about perfect but these are a huge improvement making the 44 a quite enjoyable igniter for 25 feet just as is.

I would buy 2 more pairs right now if we want to do a 2nd group buy, possibly 3 pairs if the price is right and if a 7X or 8X was available I'm good for 2 - 3 pairs of those. I have 125.00 to kick in no matter what.

I would have bought more to start but I wanted to test them first.

Last edited:
Hi Red Cowboy,

I am in for 2 pairs of 6x or maybe 7-8x cylindricals as you say. I missed the last GB (was not yet LPF member then). I live in Spain, if this info is needed.

If I don't hear back from Glutton after this weekend I will start checking, but either way the more people the bigger the order, the better possibility of a good deal, so leave a post if you are interested.

I know Alaskan said he want another pair so we have what. 6 pairs so far.

Last edited:
Maybe he is on vacation. When I go to vacation, I sometimes do not have access to internet nor e-mail for weeks.

I am not in a hurry.

Have you seen my posts in Combining NUBM44 thread? Hopefully if more people read it and find out that it is possible to have 13+W laser in so easy way, there will be more guys willing these cylindricals.

If you can actually get them for $45.00 per pair, I will take a set. Let me know if and when you get there.

Hello everyone. If there is still enough interest I can ask about doing another group buy. Can everyone who is interested please leave a post of how many sets they would want?

Yeah, I posted that I was interested in a set if the price is right. That still goes for me.

Milos

Interesting, My 2x and 3x lenses from OPT lasers always seem to have best separation at about 25mm +/-0.5mm even if I double them up creating 6x, 9x or even 18x squeeze!

Mateusz from OPT lasers helped me get the last 2x lens for lower cost so I can continue my tests and hopefully come up with best combo/squeeze ratio.

Has anyone tried a group buy from him? He could maybe get different stuff in the future for sale as well.