Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Look out California Pyro's comming

daguin

Thanks for putting a stop to that Rev. c0ld has re-opened the thread based on a change in the situation.

FP can use it to let us know where he is.

Unless you want to make a new one, FP, this one is available again.

Peace,
dave

What the heck was all that about, I now have stubby fingers from all the typing and probly can't grab the stearing wheel to drive south now :crackup:
Crap can't there be a day go by with out DRAMA !!! I don't know about you all but I'm realy getting tired of MFO stirring the pot, so when I get to San Diego expect to see a long post from me !
Cold has aleready got one from me.
OK back to what this thread is about ;)
It's 4:40 on Wensday I'll be out of here and on the road in less than an hour :) I will be updating the map at every occation (WiFi hot spots) so keep looking ;)
Peace all ...

mfo

What the heck was all that about, I now have stubby fingers from all the typing and probly can't grab the stearing wheel to drive south now :crackup:
Crap can't there be a day go by with out DRAMA !!! I don't know about you all but I'm realy getting tired of MFO stirring the pot, so when I get to San Diego expect to see a long post from me !
Cold has aleready got one from me.
OK back to what this thread is about ;)
It's 4:40 on Wensday I'll be out of here and on the road in less than an hour :) I will be updating the map at every occation (WiFi hot spots) so keep looking ;)
Peace all ...

Ok, and how am I stirring the pot? As I said before, you're just making things personal with me. I suggested you add me to the ignore list, and I'd do the same. Obviously that's not good enough. BobH was the one stirring the pot, he's the reason your thread got closed. Do I need to draw a picture for you to comprehend?

Also Jeff, ask c0ld who suggested this thread be re-opened. In case you don't, it was I. I admit this thread should not have been closed in the first place. Hell, you even asked something of me before and I agreed to it, and you're still making waves.

Get the hell out of my thread and don't come back you punk, you are not welcome here !

Ok, and how am I stirring the pot? As I said before, you're just making things personal with me. I suggested you add me to the ignore list, and I'd do the same. Obviously that's not good enough. BobH was the one stirring the pot, he's the reason your thread got closed. Do I need to draw a picture for you to comprehend?

mfo

Get the hell out of my thread and don't come back you punk, you are not welcome here !

You see what I mean about you? You're just like bob, there's no reasoning with you. Whatever, I'm done trying to talk to you.

MFO no offense but please open a new thread about this. The thread was closed and reopened... no need for it to be closed again alright? :)

Hey FP...
it looks like you still have not read my PM....

Jeff... take a deep breathe... your venting your
anger at the wrong guy...

On this thread... MFO did nothing to close the thread...
It was in response to a PM I sent to the Admin/Mod...

MFO did not get your Thread closed.... it was BoBH...
He has now managed to close 5 Threads on the Forum..

The Thread is back open... Life goes on...
Now Watch the road....:cool:

Jerry
Jerry

D

Deleted member 16589

This forum is titled "Look out California Pyro's comming" not drunk cats :crackup:
anyway if you ever come to the east let me know

It's always good to travel with a GPS. The first one I bought was back on 2000 and it was expensive then. No color... 300 bucks. It was just a simple dot matrix for a screen. I still have it. Works perfectly. Now I got my PDA with a compact flash adapter. I like that better than a stand alone GPS

EDIT: I want to get the bluetooth gps adapter eventually

I'm sorry folks, I'm gonna go talk critters for a while now....see ya all sometime soon.

Howdy Jerry please explain what BobH did exactl as I read it all, and lets just get it out here we need to get everything into the open so we can close this drama case !

It looks like you still have not read my PM....

Jeff... take a deep breathe... your venting your
anger at the wrong guy...

On this thread... MFO did nothing to close the thread...
It was in response to a PM I sent to the Admin/Mod...

MFO did not get your Thread closed.... it was BoBH...
He has now managed to close 5 Threads on the Forum..

The Thread is back open... Life goes on...
Now Watch the road....:cool:

Jerry
Jerry

Jeff I am sorry that your thread was so...... you know what I mean. I wish you luck on your trip :) let me know if you drop into reno nevada :)

WOW you are JEFF, I feel so stupid :/

Last edited:
It's a shame that there isn't more face-to-face meeting of the people in forums like this. We're all less willing to write nasty things when we know we'll have to see each other personally in a small group regularly. That's how it is in the real world. Formalities. Tolerance. Accountability. Ethics.

Put people in cars and you get road rage. Put them on the internet and you get screen balls. .

Ever since his intial ban poll he has been writing snide comments like this. He claims he was constantly being attacked. I went through his posts last nite and this whole month most of his posts he started everything. i only found like 2 threads where he didn't post a backhanded comment. On top of that, i didn't see 1 post starting anything with him. I know you and mfo have a history but it really wasn't his fault.

I do apologize for getting in on the action and ruining your thread Pyro. Sorry for that.

(bob's ghost is still trolling us):cryyy:

michael...

Now why should I take the time to listen to you MFO you don't listen to me I ask you not to post here any more and you did, I never said you couldn't PM me, unlike you I don't hide my head in the sand and turn off people just because I don't like what they are saying about me, I don't have an ingore button !
Thats a problem here people get pissed at one another for whatever reason then they go stick there head in the sand and don't talk to each other hence nothing ever gets worked out, how in the hell can you fix a problem if you don't talk about it ! so people end up being pissed at each other for months on end, I for one thing it's about time for that to END.
PEOPLE if you don't like something say something nothing will change or get better by acting like an ostridge :na:

@ MFO you can PM me any time you want, just stay out of my threads you screwd up one with your drama and no one was talking to you when you jumped in with both feet, and that is one to many for me !
You got it this time ? Don't answer that !!!!

You see what I mean about you? You're just like bob, there's no reasoning with you. Whatever, I'm done trying to talk to you.

Last edited:
Now why should I take the time to listen to you MFO you don't listen to me I ask you not to post here any more and you did, I never said you couldn't PM me, unlike you I don't hide my head in the sand and turn off people just because I don't like what they are saying about me, I don't have an ingore button !
Thats a problem here people get pissed at one another for whatever reason then they go stick there head in the sand and don't talk to each other hence nothing ever gets worked out, how in the hell can you fix a problem if you don't talk about it ! so people end up being pissed at each other for months on end, I for one thing it's about time for that to END.
PEOPLE if you don't like something say something nothing will change or get better by acting like an ostridge :na:

@ MFO you can PM me any time you want, just stay out of my threads you screwd up one with your drama and no one was talking to you when you jumped in with both feet, and that is one to many for me !
You got it this time ? Don't answer that !!!!

Sorry Jeff... I don't agree... because if it wasn't MFO it would have
been me...
BobH has been Insulting and Trolling myself and Dave for a Week
now... and it was about to come to a head...

It was BobH that chose your thread to make another whiney...snide..
insulting... and Trolling post...
After a week of that.. I was not going to let it slide again...

Sorry but BobH got your Thread Closed and MFO got it Re-Opened
again...
Since I contacted the Admin/Mod about the potential Powder Keg that
actually Temp Closed your Thread... I invite you to direct your anger
at me instead....

What MFO has done in the past doesn't concern me... I'm talking about
this Thread...

Jerry

Last edited:
No please don't apologize this all needs to come out in the open for all to see, Yes you are true in saying what you did about me and MFO history, there is some and it's all about one thing, MFO's persicution of other people.
Do you realize if MFO had not said one thing in my thread there would have been NO problems period.
MFO is always standing in the shadows just waiting to stir the pot, I'm getting more and more tired of his style of persicution.
I have heard of BobH getting on a few nerves I have not personaly read or been a pert of that DRAMA, so his statment in my thread made perfect sense to me, I only seen MFO jump all over him saying he was dredging up old crap, well if MFO wasn't such a drama Queen and had just let it pass nothing would have happened and I wouldn't have had to spend the last 3 hours here typing instead of being on the road on my trip :mad:
Do you know by answering these fools you just feed them, if someone is saying stupid stuff or trying to get to you, I think they call it trolling, try to ignore that person then they have no power, if they get no response from you they go away or they start listining and maby learn something !
But getting in a fight with them only FEEDS them, this is why MFO can't just not post in my threads, he needs this type inter action he feeds on it.
I mean crap if one of you didn't like me for any reason and asked me not to post in any of the threads you made I would respect that, but he can't leave it alone he has to keep picking the scab off to see the blood flow.
I will say it one more time incase someone missed my point !
Every thing was going just fine till MFO jumped on BobH for some stupid reason, he could have called him out with a PM but no being the drama queen he is he had to trash my travel thread,
So lets hear form everone on this, This thread is trashed now so lets use it to solve this problem and get on with life !
Please EVERONE speak up !!!!

Ever since his intial ban poll he has been writing snide comments like this. He claims he was constantly being attacked. I went through his posts last nite and this whole month most of his posts he started everything. i only found like 2 threads where he didn't post a backhanded comment. On top of that, i didn't see 1 post starting anything with him. I know you and mfo have a history but it really wasn't his fault.

I do apologize for getting in on the action and ruining your thread Pyro. Sorry for that.

(bob's ghost is still trolling us):cryyy:

michael...