Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Look out California Pyro's comming

mfo

Michael, you're just wrong on both points. There was nothing "back handed" about my that post. Just simple, undisputed facts.

And, of the 35 posts I've made here this month (not counting this one), 20 are totally positive, easily 10 are in defense of myself, and the rest are me voicing my opinion of a proposed moderator. You just don't like my opinion. That doesn't make it "negative". So most of my posts this and every other month do NOT have "negative undertones".

Bob....what I'm trying to calmly explain to you is....

You're defending yourself on issues that are MONTHS old. It's done. It's over. It's finished. LET GO OF THE PAST. You're right, a lot of your posts have indeed been positive, but this crap you keep pulling about defending yourself, including calling vets cockroaches is straight up uncalled for, and really needs to stop man.

mfo

Not way past, 3 months past initially and constantly since. From only 4 members. THEY can't let it go. I don't derail THEIR threads. Now one is being pushed by them for moderator. Of course I'm going to speak up. It's my duty.

I have to disagree with you.. Even while I stopped posting for a while, I was still lurking from time to time, and every time I read something that involved you in a negative manner, you were ALWAYS starting crap with Jerry. Jerry is a swell guy, and always helps people out, hell he even sends out free resistors. Sure, it may not be a block of gold, but it's still a very nice gesture. You figure he's giving out resistors that he paid for with his hard earned money, and he has to take the time out of his schedule to mail the stuff. No one should ever have a problem with a man as nice as Jerry.

bob, you completely though off this thread, i have seen you derail a couple others too. when a person responds to your snide comments it isnt them derailing the thread.

pyro, sorry to go off topic, i'll take it to pm... bob, if you believe what i am saying is un true, pm me, i am happy to discuss there.

michael.

Last edited:

mfo

Saint Jerry has acted like a childish jerk from my perspective. But that's just my perspective. Maybe it's because he knows I'll not be buying anything from him. Not to say what he makes isn't great, I don't know. Probably only because of the conflict 3 months ago. I don't really care.

Then why are you still ranting about it?

CAM

I don't understand what Bobh said had anything to do with a "negative" post. His post clearly related to the thread topic of pyro visiting forum members. It was absolutely NOT a sarcastic post nor does it make him a "hot headed winy baby." Truthfully, his statement is quite true. The internet does not easily convey emotions and people are much less likely to argue about certain things in real life. The replies to his post only reinforced his opinion. And I know I'm just going to get MORE negative rep for this but maybe you all should THINK before you say stupid things.

-CAM

daguin

Basicly everone is welcome ;) And it's about time for me to leave here and now all the little brush fires are starting to crop up and I been busyer than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest trying to put them out, it looks like I may not get to leave today but tomorrow, damn.
I'll keep everone updated, got ot go stop on a fire right now :eg:
Later...

CRAP! You're coming down this week!?! I'm supposed to be gone this weekend (my weekend starts on Thursday ;) ) As soon as you have a closer estimate of the time you're going to be coming through, please post it. I'll see if I can work something out.

Peace,
dave

Howdy All, Well my trip has been delayed about 24 hours, it's been crazy trying to stomp out these little brush fires befor I can leave. I think things are under control for a while, I've given everone there marching orders, and my secritary will keep in touch :na:
So now estamated leave time will be mid afternoon tomorrow. I plan on showing everone where I am at on the map by stopping at hot spots along the way to up date. I have not done this befor so hang in there ;) hopefully it will kinda be like GPS ??? and when ever I can connect I will update ;)

@Dave I may not get down there befor Friday But no matter as I will be in your neck of the woods most likely on several occasions. I have cousins in the area.

There will most likely be some I won't be able to hook up with on the trip south so maby later meetings would be great also ;) And then theres the trip back north in 9 weeks but that will be quick so only "close encounters" to I-5 ...

9pyk42.png

CRAP! You're coming down this week!?! I'm supposed to be gone this weekend (my weekend starts on Thursday ;) ) As soon as you have a closer estimate of the time you're going to be coming through, please post it. I'll see if I can work something out.

Peace,
dave

Last edited:

CAM

WOW pyro! That's just about crossing ALL of California. I'm in the LA area but I think your trip is pretty packed... I wish you good luck!

-CAM

Does anybody else see that? Bump my rep if you do.

Holly crap... that is lame and definitely not good Forum Etiquette..
to start Begging for Reps...

Saint Jerry has acted like a childish jerk from my perspective. But that's just my perspective. Maybe it's because he knows I'll not be buying anything from him. Not to say what he makes isn't great, I don't know. Probably only because of the conflict 3 months ago. I don't really care.

I don't need to kiss A$$ as you so blatantly suggest to make sales...

Once again... you have single handedly derailed another Thread... besides
the 4 others Threads that you single handely forced the closure of...

When are you going to grow up... stop whining and calling members insulting
names like a 5 year old...

Even if you were the smartest and most knowledgeable Laser expert on the
Planet.... your character and social skills makes you an undesirable option
for info... It is just too costly to deal with your childish...malicious... uncontrolled
insulting outbursts....
I for one could easily do without you $hitting on threads where you are not
the center of attraction...

Oh wait.... unless this is the only way you can attract attention... I guess
even negative attention is better than none at all...

I don't care if you have a Boo-Boo from +3 months ago....
Your Boo-Boo was caused by your holier than thou geek attitude then
and now...
Ask someone else to kiss your Boo-Boo and make it better...

OR...

Get over it and become a part of this Laser Community...

I really don't care one way or the other anymore...

Jerry

Last edited:
I don't understand what Bobh said had anything to do with a "negative" post. His post clearly related to the thread topic of pyro visiting forum members. It was absolutely NOT a sarcastic post nor does it make him a "hot headed winy baby." Truthfully, his statement is quite true. The internet does not easily convey emotions and people are much less likely to argue about certain things in real life. The replies to his post only reinforced his opinion. And I know I'm just going to get MORE negative rep for this but maybe you all should THINK before you say stupid things.

-CAM

you don't know the history...

also you coming in to help doesn't help...it's like Woody Allen coming to the aid of Roman Polanski

michael

I only said that to prevent this thread from being taken over by the conflict started by Mfo about my attempt to put a cap on the moderator issue here. If I wanted more rep, I'd post pictures of kittens and "atta boy" and "me too" comments in every thread as you and your buddies do.

Go back under the counter.

I was almost tempted not to respond... then I saw your TROLLING
snide remark...

So.... you can slither back under your rock.....

Jerry

Last edited:
BobH: I recognize that you have a good deal of knowledge regarding lasers, and I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt while reading your posts, but my only conclusion now (based on your recent conduct) is that you want to make as much trouble here as possible to "get back" at the people who you feel have wronged you in the past. Jerry and Dave both have done far more for LPF then you have, and therefore their presence here is much more desired. Not to mention we have enough troublemakers here already. I say it's time for a ban. I'm reporting this situation to admin, and hopefully others will as well.

And reopened now? Sweet.

Pyro, if you were coming through this weekend, you'd be welcome to stop by my place, a bit over an hour off of I-5...but if you decided to take the 101 instead of the 5, it would be about 2 miles out of your way.

And by take the 101 instead of the 5, I mean when you go over to San Jose from the 5, you'll be right on the 101, and just continue to take it down the coast. The 101 joins back up with the 5 on the north side of LA, before you get to Dave's place. It's also a bit more scenic, I think, although I reckon it'll take a bit longer.

But either way, I have NO time this week, but plenty of time this weekend. But I bet you'll be through here and on to Dave's and San Diego before Saturday, but I figured I'd post this up anyway.