Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LaserSabers

L4sers

These awesome LaserSabers are powered by laser pointers! They are easy to take apart and switch the laser that is being used so that you can have a green lasersaber, a red lasersaber, blue lasersaber, etc.

Some of you may already know about these, but I thought I should share this with everyone. They are only $30 too!

http://www.lasersaber.com/index.html

Us.jpg
   <--- yeah the pic above is sorta creepy.

2l3mv9.jpg

i6w949.jpg

artix

f22warzone said:
Think we can mod it to fit a rpl 400 series in their or a herc
you can just get them to make you a custom laser saber :cool:

Speaking from experience - if you WANT one, get one ! They are simply incredible - I have piece mealed together one over a period of way too long (LOL) and with the custom hilt, and nice looking blade - it is simply a sight to behold :)

That looked so cool. Too bad they're in bed with WL, it means they're product probably sucks.

quadcam said:
That looked so cool. Too bad they're in bed with WL, it means they're product probably sucks.

It amazes me how ignorant some people truely are with their own personal prejudices against a company like Wicked. IF you did a little research - you would see that the guy that makes them is TOTALLY separate from WL - then again, I suppose by proxy, that since I sell Wicked Lasers LaserShades I suck, too ? Believe what you want, as this is the true place to do that - on a forum - but know that your ignorance and prejudice has not gone unnoticed, and you have truly marked yourself among the elitist jackasses that most forums would be so much better without. Whether you support me, wicked, nova, whatever - really doesn't matter in the long run - but you are being extremely closed minded by making that type of statement.

I happen to actually know the inventor/manufacturer of these incredible devices personally, and I take extreme offense at you grouping him into a category like you have, simply because you do not like wicked.

SenKat_Stonetek said:
[quote author=quadcam link=1215842451/0#4 date=1215890351]That looked so cool. Too bad they're in bed with WL, it means they're product probably sucks.

It amazes me how ignorant some people truely are with their own personal prejudices against a company like Wicked. IF you did a little research - you would see that the guy that makes them is TOTALLY separate from WL - then again, I suppose by proxy, that since I sell Wicked Lasers LaserShades I suck, too ? Believe what you want, as this is the true place to do that - on a forum - but know that your ignorance and prejudice has not gone unnoticed, and you have truly marked yourself among the elitist jackasses that most forums would be so much better without. Whether you support me, wicked, nova, whatever - really doesn't matter in the long run - but you are being extremely closed minded by making that type of statement.

I happen to actually know the inventor/manufacturer of these incredible devices personally, and I take extreme offense at you grouping him into a category like you have, simply because you do not like wicked. [/quote]

Wow, I feel like a real member now, I have finally incurred your wrath. ;D

Seriously though, he endorses WL and his site looks like a WL site. Is it a surprise that some people think there is an association?

And as far as WL lasershades go, they are the one good thing WL sells as far as I can tell, but I still wouldn't buy them just because of who the original manufacturer is. I'll happily spend more money to make sure I'm not supporting WL in any way.

then again, I suppose by proxy, that since I sell Wicked Lasers LaserShades I suck, too ?

No, you don't. No, I don't agree with your decision to support WL. No, this won't preclude you from my list of places I don't mind buying from. No, this comment will not succeed in drawing me into a dicksmack contest.

So I dont get it. Is there something in there that makes the light 'rise' to the top of the thingy? It looks like whenever it does this rising action he has to use gravity by pointing it down, which is kinda corny, but then when they show it turn on later, the whole thing just lights up with no rise or fall action.

"Is that a LightSaber in your pocket?" may not apply here. Looks like it has a 32" fiber optic blade or something.

Mike

Things

I think it just has a little metal ball or something that rolls up and down the tube to give the fading/rising effect, I remember hearing about it somewhere, and it seems it would work...

Things said:
I think it just has a little metal ball or something that rolls up and down the tube to give the fading/rising effect, I remember hearing about it somewhere, and it seems it would work...

It does, it has a magnet in it in both ends, you have to give the whole thing a shake in the direction you want it to go and then it makes a lightsaber noise when the ball comes loose.

At least the ones I saw on TV did.

Kenom

indeed. they also have the $30 version which doesn't look as cool on the hilt but still functions.

I saw that website about a month ago. I'm tempted to get one. I'd want a blue laser for mine which is a slight problem though. They aren't cheap and I don't know if the current models will fit.

Man I would get ridiculed for that from my IRL friends if I got it.

Screw my IRL friends, the internet is my best friend. <3

But seriously, I want one.