Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser engraved C6 hosts

Fiddy

Well, I don't have any right to throw LPF's logo & name on the hosts, i do love the idea though.
That would have to be done with Avery's permission. We could setup a donation thing for each one sold or something.

The LPF logo would take up one side. So on the other side, How about something similiar to this? Maybe redesign the laser dot.

Though everything has to be done in white.
37046d1331589837-laser-engraved-c6-hosts-beam.jpg

Or we could do the beam on one side, and danger on the other
37047d1331589837-laser-engraved-c6-hosts-danger.jpg

The two images are just a warning sticker split up. The side that can be print on the hosts are thin and long, so we won't be able to fit an entire laser warning on it.

like this?

lpf.png

Is it okay if i use that one fiddy? Ill givee you one for your troubles :)

That still leaves one side open

Blord

Maybe even out the txt ?

attachment.php

Attachments

• lpf.gif
    lpf.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 512
Correction a complete warning label inprinted gets my vote! That would be amazing! :beer:

I like blords image the best. My only point would be putting the text closer to the middle "line" of the beam and star so you would get a more compact image!

Greetings,,

Last edited:

AnthoT

Correction a complete warning label inprinted gets my vote! That would be amazing! :beer:

I like blords image the best. My only point would be putting the text closer to the middle "line" of the beam and star so you would get a more compact image!

Greetings,,

Id buy one like that for sure. How much would you sell these for? :D

-Anthony

Blord

Okay !

attachment.php

Attachments

• lpf.gif
    lpf.gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 323

jakeGT

Warning: harmful (or dangerous instead of harmful) laser radiation

I like the generic one. It makes no claims of being >5mW or anything, but still warns of the well-focused coherent radiation being spewed out the front end. Maybe one side could just be a box where you can marker in your power measurement or something, in permanent marker, every few weeks after it wears off. Hmm, I guess I didn't think that one through :whistle:

Moh, it is amazing they can offer this!

<-- Some indication of which way the beam comes out is important also <--

I'm getting 50 of the hosts on the left. They have one side blank, and have the other side with the warning.
CajunLasers.com is getting 50 of the one on the right, which has the warning on one side, and cajunlasers.com on the other.
C1304.jpg

ARG

Those look great! Can't wait to see it in person :D