Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Kenometer Laser power meter *CLOSED*

Kenom

I've got the components for one more Kenometer. *Buyer pays shipping (whatever method desired) as real shipping costs not elevated shipping. *What it costs me is what it costs you.

1 Yr warranty against defects.

Benefits:
1. True Coherent Thermal Head
2. Can read up to 2 Watts with included display and up to 10 Watts with external DMM. 1mw increments.
3. Zeroing Pot for ambient temp adjustment.
4. Compact non-portable desk profile. (can be portable just runs off mains)
5. Trusted and known member of the community.

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

ONLY 3 LEFT FOLKS!

Last edited:

Kenom

Re: FS: Kenometer $250

opportunity passed by Xanatos (although I completely understand his reasons).  Still available.

Kenom

Hahahaha sure if you really really want it. I'll use the sock to pack around the meter when I ship it to ya!

$250.00 is a little much.

;DI am only kidding kenom, it is worth every penny. I just wanted to prove a point that making a ridiculous statement like I made above, is not fair to a seller and the person that made the statement is an imbecile without the facts and data to prove why they made a statement...Hopefully electorfreak and TJ will read this. I was going to wait to see how you would respond to my stupid statement but I didnt want you to think I was an A$$ole.

I wish you the best of luck in selling your instrument you invested alot of time, money and heartache over.

For a good time visit the drama over at the Laser Cut Computer Bug thread...what a joy!

Now back to your thread!!!!

Kenom

Errrrr RIIIGHT!

ANYWAY...

Laserman532 said:
$250.00 is a little much.

;DI am only kidding kenom, it is worth every penny.  I just wanted to prove a point that making a ridiculous statement like I made above, is not fair to a seller and the person that made the statement is an imbecile without the facts and data to prove why they made a statement...Hopefully electorfreak and TJ will read this.  I was going to wait to see how you would respond to my stupid statement but I didnt want you to think I was an A$$ole.

I wish you the best of luck in selling your instrument you invested alot of time, money and heartache over.

For a good time visit the drama over at the Laser Cut Computer Bug thread...what a joy!

Now back to your thread!!!!

Move on.
Kenometer/laserbee are low cost lpm so us ( lpf member) does not has to spend thousand on meter.
Ken meter goes to 2W, both jerry & ken sell them because there a demand..

-greg

I just wanted everyone to know that these are killer meters
and if I had the extra funds i would buy another one for my work as of now i have a Kenometer in my Room ,and a laserbee on my computer they are almost identical on readouts ,and once these sensors run out everyone will wanting these but cannot buy them ..........................

I fully endorse this meter .......................

hey Ken if you need car audio equipment i could trade you some killer stuff for it but your probibly like me and others Hurting for funds :'(

Kenom

Yup literally scrambling since my work study funds dried up, to come up with $600 to pay my rent for April. 4 days and counting. Maybe I should raffle this off. Then everyone can get a peice of the actions possibly and I can potentially raise more $$

C-mount Kryton Groove 2nd place.

Blank Maxyz module 3rd place.

Well I'm happy I got my order in on time...  :cool:

And Laserman532 doesn't know what he's missing here... (too bad for him, good news for everyone else ;-)

Traveller said:
Well I'm happy I got my order in on time...  :cool:

And Laserman532 doesn't know what he's missing here... (too bad for him, good news for everyone else ;-)

HHHmmmm Ok ( I was referring to drama central _laser cut computer bug thread) It was a joke WADR

It is a fine meter at a great price...I would buy it if I needed it...I have an Ophir digital meter with a 150 watt head for all wavelengths and two coherent laser checkers and one synrad laser checker...so I good on meters this week.

Laserman532 said:
[quote author=Traveller link=1238623531/0#11 date=1238663952]Well I'm happy I got my order in on time...  :cool:

HHHmmmm Ok ( I was referring to drama central _laser cut computer bug thread) It was a joke WADR

It is a fine meter at a great price...I would buy it if I needed it...I have an Ophir digital meter with a 150 watt head for all wavelengths and two coherent laser checkers and one synrad laser checker...so I good on meters this week.[/quote]

I'm not quite sure you need to bring it into another thread though. Just get over it, and stop being such a drama queen

I am interested in purchasing this unit. Please PM me.