Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free Silicone Wire samples

Most of the envelopes went out today. However the darn post office collects the mail at 2:30 on Saturdays instead of the normal 4:30...so they will end up sitting in that mail box until Monday morning. I expect people to start getting their envelopes on Thursday and Friday.

I cannot wait to get feedback on it as well as reviews and some test data from a couple of you guys.
I've almost got this wire paid for. Once I send off payment I'm going to start haggling with the manufacturer some more and see about getting it at an even cheaper price.

Last edited:

LaZeRz

actually dont worry about mine, i dont think its worth the hassle of sending you the shipping costs, i cant be bothered going through paypal just to send 1 or 2 dollars...lol

Last edited:
actually dont worry about mine, i dont think its worth the hassle of sending you the shipping costs, i cant be bothered going through paypal just to send 1 or 2 dollars...lol

lol. That not nearly as bad as hand writing an international envelope and driving it to the post office.
I'll find someone to take your stead I guess.

Last edited:
Good god that sucks. I hate shipping international...

Me too. Paypal doesn't support first class international so you've got to hand write the label. Then once you get to the post office you have to fill out another form with your address, their address and a detailed listing of the contents.....Makes my butt hurt.

I hear you can print first class international through click n ship but i've yet to try it out.

Last edited:

LaZeRz

You are a legend Moh, you do so much things for LPF that you dont even benefit from

+1 rep even though it doesnt really matter considering you have 184 rep :bowdown:

:beer:

Me too. Paypal doesn't support first class international so you've got to hand write the label. Then once you get to the post office you have to fill out another form with your address, their address and a detailed listing of the contents.....Makes my butt hurt.

And I greatly Appreciate it.
:thanks:
You got my payment right.

I received my wire already!!! The shipping was faster then any time I have payed money for shipping. :)

Thank you Mohrenberg

On initial inspection of the wire it feels like a wet noodle, super flexible. This is the smallest gauge stranded wire I have seen.

I will definitely buy wire from Mohrenberg for my future small gauge wire needs.

i got my wire. thanks Matt. it is weird to feel. it is almost like a wet noodle. i will test it late when i get my micro boost. i have no doubt it can handle the 500ma i will use. but can it hold at 1.5amps for a 445?

michael.

Yeah, I got my wire too. This a very odd thing. It doesn't even seem like there is wiring inside! I may have to buy some of this, even before I test it, because it's so handy!

It's great stuff. It must be seen and handled in person to understand how great it is. Just think how handy this will be when you've got limited room and have to squish that aixiz module in.

mfo

I'll get out my meter later and do some tests. Can't find it right now and I'm too lazy ATM.

i'm looking forward to finding out what it can handle. I have not tested it. I guess i could always as the manufacturer what it "should" handle. But real tests always get better results.