Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free Silicone Wire samples

mfo

Well, I just pumped between 1.4~1.5A through about two inches of wire @ 4.2V for a few mins, didn't show even the slightest sign of getting warm. I'd say that's quite suffice for what we need it for on here, but I hope someone will really push these?

Yeah - wish I had had this stuff when I was putting together my 445 build (if I take it apart now, I may break it). The build works and is a bit cramped, but meh. It will do.

Yep, mine came today as well. Incredibly flexable stuff, Thanks Matt!

jib77

Me too. Paypal doesn't support first class international so you've got to hand write the label. Then once you get to the post office you have to fill out another form with your address, their address and a detailed listing of the contents.....Makes my butt hurt.

I hear you can print first class international through click n ship but i've yet to try it out.

Moh ... you can use the shipping assistant software from USPS >>here<< to print the label/declaration ... but all international mail has to be presented in person to a P.O. Clerk.

Excellent wire! I can sense the addiction coming. Thank you.
Tho you forgot to write your cell # on my sample. You Did just forget right? Else what will I do when I'm in need of more on short notice at like 4am ? ! ? ! :undecided:

Last edited:
Excellent wire! I can sense the addiction coming. Thank you.
Tho you forgot to write your cell # on my sample. You Did just forget right? Else what will I do when I'm in need of more on short notice at like 4am ? ! ? ! :undecided:

You obviously don't know how much time i spend on the forum :crackup:

If i'm not on the forum, then I am on my phone checking my e-mail and LPF pm's.

That's why people normally get a response from me within an hour of sending me a message.

But if you insist, my cell is (660) 281-8536

Last edited:
Got my wire today! Thanks!

I was a little surprised and I kind of still am after seeing how small the copper on the inside is! Its like 85% silicone! This is GREAT wire if it actually holds up to its "factory" specs!

Thanks again! I may see how much current I can run through before it shorts :)

Received my wire yesterday! Its great! I think i might buy more soon!

Thank you!! =]]

There is another group buy in progress. Will have the wire around the 27th.

Last edited: