Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Donating to LPF

hey guys, i increased the donations goal to $393 a month which covers the cost of all hosting. the increase is due to investment in 2nd hardware firewall that serves as a backup in case the primary device fails.

thx for all the help as always!

peace
-ave

Wow...I never realized that Running a forum could cost so much. That's insane.

Like always...I will donate when I can.

Thanks Avery,
Iskor12

@ Lasersbee- Hi Jerry, here's the link for "DONATIONS" http://laserpointerforums.com/donations.htm For the other one, you just put AVERY'S Email address ( atarasov@hushmail.com ) where it belongs on the Pay Pal form, then move down & check "PERSONAL", & when the new selections come up, check "OTHER"------ rob

Hey Rob... I know how to donate... I's not like it's my fist time...:whistle:

What I was inquiring about is a link to what was posted....

the recent posts re: Paypal prohibiting transactions having to do with lasers

Jerry

Sorry Jerry, didn't mean to offend you, & I have no idea about the post you're referring to, sorry.------------ rob

Rob

Hey Jerry,

Check out the CNI GB#7 Thread. Glenn posted in there about PP locking accounts due to lasers. Hope this is what you're looking for.

roosl

That's where I saw it. Sorry for my vague reference.

I was also talking to Jack O'Neill yesterday, and he mentioned something about it also.

Hey Ave....

thought I'd start the Donations Bar incrementing on the 1st day of this
New Year...:san:

BTW... I used the [Donate Now] button to the right of the Donation Bar and
had no issues with PayPal...:thinking:

@ phoenix77... No offence taken at all Rob...;)
I was referring to Post #430 of this Thread...

Sorry Jerry, didn't mean to offend you, & I have no idea about the post you're referring to, sorry.------------ rob

Jerry

Last edited:
No worries here, JERRY. Good job at bringing LPF into a new decade in a POSITIVE manner. We ALL need to start donating so we can meet the new DONATIONS GOAL set down by AVERY last month. WELL DONE my friend--------------- rob

jayrob

1st of the month...

Right behind you Jerry!

Incoming monthly donation...

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thx for continued support all=) this will help cover cost of moderator policy/terms of use/hosting

happy new year guys!

peace
-ave

daguin

Small donation made. Every little bit helps though right?

In any one 14 hour period, there are ~250-300 members and another ~1500 guests perusing the forum. If ALL of them gave only $0.50 a month, c0ld would never have to worry about the forum costs again. If JUST THE ACTIVE MEMBERS gave $1 a month each, cost worries would vanish

EVERY donation helps.

Peace,
dave

I know I'm just a regular member on this Forum, but I've been watching the Donations threads & am pleased to see that there have been a lot more members making donations than there used to be. Even if you donate a single buck, it helps. Do you guys realize that we have 8,603 members !!!!! If each member would donate only ONE DOLLAR, that's $8,603.00 !!!! If AVERY needs only $250.00 per month to run this Forum, well just do the math. One dollar from 8,603 members = almost 34 & 1/2 months or just over 2 & 3/4 YEARS of running the Forum, from just 1 month of $1.00 donations from EVERY MEMBER. That's INCREDIBLE isn't it ??? There are just too many members who are reaping all the wonderful benefits from this FABULOUS FORUM that AVERY provides for us, but not contributing in a monetary way at all. I don't think coming up with one dollar a month isn't that difficult, heck, it's only three cents a day. That's LESS than the pocket change most of us have at the end of the day. If you would like to see your donations move the BAR GRAPH at the top of the Forums HOME PAGE, then make your donations through the DONATIONS SITE. That website address is laserpointerforums.com/donations.htm Then click on one of the three DONATE buttons, which will take you directly to the PayPal Site where you can make your donation. It's real easy, just a matter of pressing the right buttons in the right order. If you make your donations THIS WAY, through the DONATIONS SITE, you'll see your donation reflected in the BAR GRAPH right away. I congratulate guys like; daguin, Mohrenberg, Jayrob, Roosl (a noob!!!), Murudai, Jaseth, Lasersbee, bryce007, Silvershot, & all the others who make a monthly donation so regular, you can almost set your clock to them. These are the members (along with AVERY) who have been keeping this Forum afloat all this time. It's time to spread this monetary inconvenience around between ALL the members, not just a handful like it has been for so long.Now, I'm not trying to play FORUM ACCOUNTANT here, I'm just trying to put things in BLACK & WHITE so that everyone can see how EASY we can make Forum up-keep & take at least this one worry off of AVERY's back. We ALL know what a GREAT JOB he does running & policing this Forum for us, the least we can do is each contribute a dollar a month to ease AVERY's money concerns regarding the Forum. Well, that's about all I've got to say about this & I hope I've opened a few dozen eyes around this Forum. At least I HOPE I HAVE!!! So PLEASE, dust off a single dollar bill, hit the DONATIONS WEBSITE, & make a contribution so AVERY can have an easier time keeping our Forum up & running strong. If I've hurt anyone's feelings, PLEASE, this was NOT my intention. My intention was to solely put the facts & figures down so that they were spread before everyone's eyes & made easy to read & see just how much a single dollar from each member can help AVERY & the Forum. I hope you all have a good day, (or night) depending on where you live. Keep on laserin', but let's also practice laser safety, & PLEASE, don't forget what a one dollar donation can do, OK ? I thank everyone who took the time to read this, & on that note, I'll shut up now. I know, I know, YAAAAY, YAHOO, & WHOOPEE !!!!!!!!!!!! rob

@ daguin, I think you just said what I had posted earlier, though a bit shorter, more to the point & OH so eloquently ---------- rob

I know I'm just a regular member on this Forum, but I've been watching the Donations threads & am pleased to see that there have been a lot more members making donations than there used to be. Even if you donate a single buck, it helps. Do you guys realize that we have 8,603 members !!!!! If each member would donate only ONE DOLLAR, that's $8,603.00 !!!! If AVERY needs only $250.00 per month to run this Forum, well just do the math. One dollar from 8,603 members = almost 34 & 1/2 months or just over 2 & 3/4 YEARS of running the Forum, from just 1 month of $1.00 donations from EVERY MEMBER. That's INCREDIBLE isn't it ??? There are just too many members who are reaping all the wonderful benefits from this FABULOUS FORUM that AVERY provides for us, but not contributing in a monetary way at all. I don't think coming up with one dollar a month isn't that difficult, heck, it's only three cents a day. That's LESS than the pocket change most of us have at the end of the day. If you would like to see your donations move the BAR GRAPH at the top of the Forums HOME PAGE, then make your donations through the DONATIONS SITE. That website address is laserpointerforums.com/donations.htm Then click on one of the three DONATE buttons, which will take you directly to the PayPal Site where you can make your donation. It's real easy, just a matter of pressing the right buttons in the right order. If you make your donations THIS WAY, through the DONATIONS SITE, you'll see your donation reflected in the BAR GRAPH right away. I congratulate guys like; daguin, Mohrenberg, Jayrob, Roosl (a noob!!!), Murudai, Jaseth, Lasersbee, bryce007, Silvershot, & all the others who make a monthly donation so regular, you can almost set your clock to them. These are the members (along with AVERY) who have been keeping this Forum afloat all this time. It's time to spread this monetary inconvenience around between ALL the members, not just a handful like it has been for so long.Now, I'm not trying to play FORUM ACCOUNTANT here, I'm just trying to put things in BLACK & WHITE so that everyone can see how EASY we can make Forum up-keep & take at least this one worry off of AVERY's back. We ALL know what a GREAT JOB he does running & policing this Forum for us, the least we can do is each contribute a dollar a month to ease AVERY's money concerns regarding the Forum. Well, that's about all I've got to say about this & I hope I've opened a few dozen eyes around this Forum. At least I HOPE I HAVE!!! So PLEASE, dust off a single dollar bill, hit the DONATIONS WEBSITE, & make a contribution so AVERY can have an easier time keeping our Forum up & running strong. If I've hurt anyone's feelings, PLEASE, this was NOT my intention. My intention was to solely put the facts & figures down so that they were spread before everyone's eyes & made easy to read & see just how much a single dollar from each member can help AVERY & the Forum. I hope you all have a good day, (or night) depending on where you live. Keep on laserin', but let's also practice laser safety, & PLEASE, don't forget what a one dollar donation can do, OK ? I thank everyone who took the time to read this, & on that note, I'll shut up now. I know, I know, YAAAAY, YAHOO, & WHOOPEE !!!!!!!!!!!! rob

@ daguin, I think you just said what I had posted earlier, though a bit shorter, more to the point & OH so eloquently ---------- rob