Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Donating to LPF

YEAH Dave, lotta pain !!!! From WHAT ??? SUNBURN ? Need a roommate with wife in tow?
I WANT SOME SUN & HEAT, NOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!

I'll trade you your awesome snow for my 39°C days. Heck, I'll even throw in a free kitty and sun screen (used).

Hi NIKO, Add a nice laser & we can switch planes in BOGOTA HA HA HA, but I'll bring my OWN suntan lotion, thank you very much-------------rob

Sorry it took me so long guys, but I had some financial difficulties. They're all straightened out now, so I made my DONATION for JAN. Too all the Members who have already DONATED, keep up the GREAT WORK, to all Members who have NOT DONATED yet, PLEASE, open your wallets, dust off a couple of singles, & help the rest of us keep our wonderful Forum up & running strong, OK ? MUCH THANKS TO ALL----------rob

Done a small but i hope helpful donation to the forum. And if you people should thank anyone, it should be Daguin.

Thanks Daguin for the optics (havent arrived though...but i hope they will soon^^)

I hope the best for this forum

Jaseth

This month's donation has been sent!

Thank you to everyone who has donated
To those who haven't yet - every donation helps, so get that bit of spare change out and use it for a worthy cause!

Seb

Trevor

Donation sent; thanks for maintaining the forum Avery!

-Trevor

Thanks for all the help with DONATIONS, guys. Many hands make light work ! rob

COME ON GUYS !!!!! We STILL need $84.00 yet to make the monthly DONATION amount & the month is ALMOST over, we only have 1 more week to make that $84.00, so PLEASE help out, even if it's only a dollar 'cause every one counts !!!!! Thanks to all who have ALREADY made a DONATION. To the Members who haven't yet, do you like our Forum ??? If your answer is YES, then PLEASE DONATE. Avery has enough to worry about without the monthly costs of Forum up-keep, right ???? Thank you to all DONATORS rob

WAY TO GO SANDIDGEPATRICK. You just matched MY 2nd donation I put in about a week ago. ANYONE ELSE wanna jump on the bandwagon ? rob