Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Donating to LPF

KiLLrB

Or you could google it and get more info's this way:

:)

I used to have a website for my computer business. I tried it you have to have a zillion hits and original hits aswell to get a penny THEN you can only get the money if it reaches a certain amount yadda yadda yadda... For a site like this it works perfect but you need serious traffic to even worry about it.

zaery

Just got another part for my white fusion in the mail today, I was so excited, I just had to donate a little bit more.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thx to all for donations

we are in great shape

Hey Avery, did you ever come up with any results from that Email I sent you ????

CONGRATS TO ALL MEMBERS WHO HAVE MADE IT POSSIBLE TO MEET OUR MONTHLY GOAL ! WELL DONE !!!!! The Donations Committee

CONGRATS TO ALL MEMBERS WHO HAVE MADE IT POSSIBLE TO MEET OUR MONTHLY GOAL ! WELL DONE !!!!! The Donations Committee
Well said-- next months goal is right around the bend.

I nominate BulletHarmony to The Donations Committee ---HZ

Last edited:
That's correct guys. We just get one month finished, & another one begins. THANKS TO ALL WHO DONATED !!!!!!!!! TDC

That's correct guys. We just get one month finished, & another one begins. THANKS TO ALL WHO DONATED !!!!!!!!! TDC

How do you know Avery won't use the extra cash to buy himself that gold tooth he always wanted? :spank: