Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Donating to LPF

Anybody else feel like they are leveling up in a video game or is it just me? :p

Get ready to agree Phoenix :wave:

EDIT: I didn't know your name was Mark, TJ. Guess which name is my real one... I'll give you a hint... Its not Jay :crackup:

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i have stopped giving rep for donations since the first feedback was received on this=)

we can continue discussion of the topic in another thread if u guys want

if anyone previously given rep for this is causing a problem we can discuss in another thread, and if enough people agree the person deserves a reduction it could be done

plz feel free to open another thread on that elsewhere and we keep chatting on it

peace
-ave

if anyone previously given rep for this is causing a problem we can discuss in another thread, and if enough people agree the person deserves a reduction it could be done

Actually Yes. Zaery has given me negative feedback on something that didn't even involve him.

"Flaming at someone without even spelling "you're" correctly. You make me sad :("

Never even heard of the guy

EDIT: Starting a new thread... you want to do the honors TJ?

Actually Yes. Zaery has given me negative feedback on something that didn't even involve him.

"Flaming at someone without even spelling "you're" correctly. You make me sad :("

Never even heard of the guy

I was sure that the Admin asked us to discuss this further on
another Thread... Did I miss something...:undecided:

Jerry

Sure. Do you think I'm making this up? How many times is my word going to be questioned when I'm relating info?

Here is 3 off the top of my head. Ive seem more, just not going to waste my time hunting everyone down,

http://laserpointerforums.com/members/sandidgepatrick/
http://laserpointerforums.com/members/zaery/
http://laserpointerforums.com/members/bandanna/
Is there a difference between any member giving rep. for a donation and Ave doing it as a member rather than as admin?? patrick got +rep from you T-J-- for donating or making a post about donating!! just asking --not trying to start any trouble here. I don't think anyone should be able to 'buy' rep, IMO. when I sell mine I always hide it by repping via another post---JUST KIDDIN' hak:wave: just Donating to LPF03-18-2010 10:12 AMTech_JunkieGood man.Donating to LPF03-18-2010 10:12 AMTech_JunkieGood man.

Does paypal charge a fee for donations?

EDIT: Wow 7 more posts until a full 1000

Last edited:
No new thread. Dont bother. We already discussed this to the fullest, and all agreed. I dont know what changed. Sorry I brought it up.

@ hak the whole discussion was for the admin not us. With the admin giving rep, he is doubling rep we have already given. This why we agreed no points from the admin. You cant buy points from us members. Get it?

I dig the gesture from you Avery, but once again its not fair and messing thing up by unbalancing everyone's points, and allowing people to buy points.

i cannot believe what im hearing....are you serious tj !!!do you think im donating for rep.s??? im going to donate regardless of points..lol you know what i will tell avery to just take all my points down i really dont care.. people who know me from buying/selling know i deserve what i have..anyways!!!!like avery said its fixed now right!!!

i cannot believe what im hearing....are you serious tj !!!do you think im donating for rep.s??? im going to donate regardless of points..lol you know what i will tell avery to just take all my points down i really dont care.. people who know me from buying/selling know i deserve what i have..anyways!!!!like avery said its fixed now right!!!

Dude chill. I just used your rep for an example and nothing more. We have been discussing this topic a month before you joined.

Na I don't think anyone thinks you're buying points. It's really nothing to get excited about. Like TJ said... no need for a new thread.

Hey! Is that milk on the floor?? Oh well the neighborhood cats are lickin it up ;)

Dude chill. I just used your rep for an example and nothing more. We have been discussing this topic a month before you joined.

Sure. Do you think I'm making this up? How many times is my word going to be questioned when I'm relating info?

Here is 3 off the top of my head. Ive seem more, just not going to waste my time hunting everyone down,

http://laserpointerforums.com/members/sandidgepatrick/
http://laserpointerforums.com/members/zaery/
http://laserpointerforums.com/members/bandanna/

i tend to defend when my name is brought up on neg. issues... NO PROB.!!!

Last edited:
OK all LPF Members, tomorrow begins another month. Let's see just how fast we can meet or exceed the monthly requirements for AVERY to run this wonderful Forum we all love so much. I for one will be making my 1st donation on the 3rd/4th or whenever my check gets here. When will YOU be making yours ????? Thanks for all DONATIONS, everyone. THE DONATIONS COMMITTEE !!!!!!! rob